Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

I'm beginning to think the second round of these aren't her signature. When it was first released it was probably a limited edition thing, and she would sign them in lockdown to boost first week sales. But because they probably added a lot to the first week sales they continued to do it - coupled with the cookie marketing this era - i am always seeing facebook adds for signed gaga merch - it probably is the most popular 'click-thru rate'.

IMG_20200629_192438.thumb.jpg.0ed3e4e729

It just feels like the signatures are very 'production line'. Anyone from any country could sign an 'L' like that on the postcard. But if it is her signing them and she;'s just gotten so tired, fair enough

IMG_20200629_192438.thumb.jpg.0ed3e4e729

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

Mine was shipped from Ferndale, Michigan, where ever the hell that is. Guess she decided to buy a home in Michigan like Jeffree Star and feel her country Joanne oats :selena:

Here's a scenario. If you're a rockstar, the usual way you sign merch is that you sit around with a big bunch of friends some day and you all sign them. Then along comes covid, and it's just you, your other half, pizza and a few bottles of wine trying to get through a crate of cards. 

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can someone please post the original image of the fake dot signature?

I am not sure how it's proven fake, but people are saying it so who knows :crossed:

Admin
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

I am not sure how it's proven fake, but people are saying it so who knows :crossed:

It is fake, I saw the original, I just can’t find it anymore.

ChromaticRaccoon
11 hours ago, Doot said:

Everyone who got one of the crap ones should send them back. 

That's obnoxious. That is barely a signature. 

I was gonna keep mine, but I just can't say no to Chris Evans. 

Even if it is just a GIF of his face 

Suuus
4 hours ago, Monsterxo said:

I can't at people saying things like "she's just human/she just got tired" as if its an excuse.

You think that excuse would work for any other person doing a job?

I work in a job where I handwrite date/numbers for the majority of my 8 hour day, and I'm certainly not getting paid $40+ every 2-3 seconds it would take to write a proper "LG" (at the very least). If I have to write precisely and accurately for a job I don't care for, she should be able to do it for fans that adore her and are looking forward to get her signature. I would kinda understand if she was busy promoting Chromatica, but she hasn't even been doing that - she's been sitting in her mansion for the past months.

Except you dont have chronic pain like gaga does

JustHMLover2
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

mamma mia eva GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Literally you just expanded the excuses box:saladga: 0 sense in what you are saying 

If she was in constant non stop pain 24/7 she wouldn't do tours, sign cds, do photoshoots, do the fundrag etc

No one demanded the signed cds. Her web announced it. Stop turning this into different type of drama.

Stop being delusional. Stop defending unprofessional behavior for literally anything that pops in your mind.:saladga:

Suuus
4 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

mamma mia eva GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Literally you just expanded the excuses box:saladga: 0 sense in what you are saying 

Why is chronic pain not excuse have you not seen the part 5foot2 were she lays on the crying because of her chronic pain 

Ack1234
8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

So they should advertise signed if she is not up to it

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why is chronic pain not excuse have you not seen the part 5foot2 were she lays on the crying because of her chronic pain 

AND HOW THE F*CK IS THIS RELATABLE IN THIS SITUATION???? She can record a whole god damn album and do thousand more things, but simply can't sign a f*ckin signed card???

F out of here, don't quote me cuz I ain't responding to delulus. (quite a few of those here)

Suuus
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

AND HOW THE F*CK IS THIS RELATABLE IN THIS SITUATION????

Because the repetitive motion can cause muscle cramps and muscle cramps  and chronic pain are not a good combo

• Admin locked this topic

Archived