💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Monsterxo

I can't at people saying things like "she's just human/she just got tired" as if its an excuse.

You think that excuse would work for any other person doing a job?

I work in a job where I handwrite date/numbers for the majority of my 8 hour day, and I'm certainly not getting paid $40+ every 2-3 seconds it would take to write a proper "LG" (at the very least). If I have to write precisely and accurately for a job I don't care for, she should be able to do it for fans that adore her and are looking forward to get her signature. I would kinda understand if she was busy promoting Chromatica, but she hasn't even been doing that - she's been sitting in her mansion for the past months.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire
7 hours ago, Retron said:

This is mine.

105419606-922739271530853-54861018275091

It's an honor just to be nominated, I guess. :sweat:

I'm confused. Why did you get the leaked cover photo as your official cover? The official cover has a different cover where the sine symbol has a metallic finish. :confused:

Wet Fire
2 hours ago, GregJA said:

The way I won :bradley: still just ‘lady ga’ and she may have had a stroke writing ga but :enigma:

FE1-FFFA0-43-D1-4307-ABB4-926-A52-A4-AA9

I still don't get it. Someone enlighten me. Why does your cover have the leaked image? Why does the sine symbol not have the metallic finish as in the official cover. Are they selling two different covers? 

Lion Heart

I get that she prob got tired after doing thousands of these. She could have just signed "LG" though. :shrug: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Antonio

Disappointing 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Quasi
9 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I still don't get it. Someone enlighten me. Why does your cover have the leaked image? Why does the sine symbol not have the metallic finish as in the official cover. Are they selling two different covers? 

The deluxe edition will have the darker sine logo and the standard edition will have the metallic finish.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Oriane

That's why I wouldn't want to buy pre-signed CDs or merch like this. You can never know whether the artist actually signed it. I prefer to get something signed by the artist if I actually meet them, so it will be more of a memory from the day I met them.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

elijahfan

I understand being disappointed, but imagine being angry at a grown woman for the way she signed her name... Can’t relate. In truth, many of you are just pressed because they can’t brag with their perfect signature on social media. Silly me for assuming y’all would be happy with anything she remotely touched. Some of you sure showed their true colors - next time, do your autograph yourselves.

Itsbrenda

I got mine a few weeks ago and it’s an ‘LG’ which is fine... 

sadly doesn’t match the sig which is her full name on the ASIB album cover (although, that took 10 months to come). 

I just don’t think she signed these tbh. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
10 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

I just don’t think she signed these tbh. 

I recall there being an entire reddit thread saying how no one believed these were signed by her. And most of them seemed displeased, just like this thread. I don't think most of them are signed by her too, and with some discontent with costumers, I feel like this is a faulty move on UMG and Interscope. :shrug:

signing out

Antonio
46 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I understand being disappointed, but imagine being angry at a grown woman for the way she signed her name... Can’t relate. In truth, many of you are just pressed because they can’t brag with their perfect signature on social media. Silly me for assuming y’all would be happy with anything she remotely touched. Some of you sure showed their true colors - next time, do your autograph yourselves.

People are mad because they paid for it and received a very low effort product that they don't know if she even signed herself

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

JustHMLover2
31 minutes ago, Antonio said:

People are mad because they paid for it and received a very low effort product that they don't know if she even signed herself

No need to respond to him, he literally says the same thing on every page of this thread, not getting the whole point of it.

He basically says we should be thankful we even got those "signs" and then find better life priorities / get a life... But he is still running here to diss people who are not happy with what they got lmao...

200.gif

Bella Goth

i prefer the dot sign but gaga did it than a beautiful lady gaga sign but it wasnt hers tbh but lmaoooo, her marketing really made her sign that much copy

rasclautmangos

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. This was the first physical album I've purchased in years, and the only reason I did was for the signature. 

The price was the same with and without the signed art card,  so I'm not really all that upset about the signature. Had I spent more money for it, I'd probably be pretty mad.

thet1234

I wanted to get one but with the shipping fees to NZ it would have costed around $90 NZD or $58 USD. I already bought a lot of merchandise so yeah. Glad Now!

um chile

• Admin locked this topic

Archived