Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

My signed card was a total joke. Posted it in the other signed CDs thread. So disappointed, and I honestly feel like either she didn’t even sign them or she put zero effort into it.

Or she signed too many and of course her hand was just tired.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoj305

Just an L but signed by her. Should have pitched if as an initial. But hey it is what it is. 

26 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I agree. She sold these for less than the standard album itself! Some of the pictures look like maybe the marker ran out of ink and her not knowing, or just edited 

How is the price of the album less than the price of the album? And you think her marker ran out of ink on almost every one she signed? 

TimisaMonster
34 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Funny how people are getting called entitled, yet I’m just as upset while this is what I got. So what am I now that I actually won?

BDC31300-ECE3-4-C68-B54-B-4-D77-D4894870

That's what I would have expected...what's wrong with this??? :enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Then take a damn break??? Sign more the day after??? Delay the shipment of the CDs??? Y’all stop doing the most defending her and nothing being said is sensible. 

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

That's what I would have expected...what's wrong with this??? :enigma:

Nothing. It’s actually perfect. I’m just saying people are getting called entitled for being upset but yet it can’t apply to me bc I didn’t get a Z or a squiggle. Gaga needs to refund the trash copies at least...

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Then take a damn break??? Sign more the day after??? Delay the shipment of the CDs??? Y’all stop doing the most defending her and nothing being said is sensible. 

don’t even bother with that user. they come to every chromatica signed cd thread to chew out anyone who is ever so slightly disappointed with the “signature” they got.

Cookie Tookie
21 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Excuses. 

Helxig

I am so sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but the dot one just SENDS ME :sharon:  I'm pretty sure I'd die laughing even if it were my own

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster

Here is mine... :neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
41 minutes ago, Gagz said:

How is the price of the album less than the price of the album? And you think her marker ran out of ink on almost every one she signed? 

I purchased this for 17$ when the original album was almost 25$. And idk on that second part, just speculation. I’m personally happy with my “L” 😂

KillerMonster

Poor Gaga. I can understand the disappointment, but y’all need to ease up on her. She is human like us, how would you like to sign your name for over 20,000 times. She is so sweet, she doesn’t deserve the bashing. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Poor Gaga. I can understand the disappointment, but y’all need to ease up on her. She is human like us, how would you like to sign your name for over 20,000 times. She is so sweet, she doesn’t deserve the bashing. 

She definitely doesn’t deserve it. But it calls into question what happened exactly; why was she either forced, or agreed (‘agreed’) to sign this many copies in the first place. It’s too much.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

KillerMonster
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

She definitely doesn’t deserve it. But it calls into question what happened exactly; why was she either forced, or agreed (‘agreed’) to sign this many copies in the first place. It’s too much.

My theory is that the label pushed her into doing this since she can’t go out and promote Chromatica. They needed to keep album sales up. She is a perfectionist, and it does seem off why some signatures are very lazy. It gives me the impression that she is not happy with having to sign so many. She didn’t even upload a photo of her signing them like she did with other albums. :/ 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived