music news

Dua x Madonna could happen

Werk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Get through it and I'll share more disco/dance bops if u want

be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

OMGGG i am not gonna lie Future Lovers was out of this world, i feel like i was being illuminated, i am shook, like really shook, this way more dance than Future Nostalgia btw. It sounds amazing, i hate to admit it

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
3 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

"see if she's up it"?

I think they mean "up to it"

excuse me no

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I think they mean "up to it"

funnier for me to imagine they meant up it:fan:

Don't Call Me Gaga

3 hours ago, COOOK said:

oh my god her manager... 

giphy.gif

a hotter bobby campbell omg

the fact we're getting a dua x madonna collab before we get a lady gaga x madonna collab tho

Bonkers

hopefully Maluma is in it too

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

God Control

I’ll be honest, I love them both but I’m so not interested in any Madonna collab with anyone. Perhaps the only person I wanna see her sing with is Gaga and that has to be an inherently good song and not just a show off of them together. 

Smother Em Eh

Not this collab before a Madge x Gaga collab:toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Awakened M

Before Gaga? :crossed:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Yeah this is fair I would say. Madame X, Rebel Heart and MDNA don’t do it for me. MDNA, I gave one good listen then got bored with it relatively quickly. Hard Candy was okay. It’s like anything after Confessions just doesn’t sit well for a lot of reasons. I don’t know if it’s who she collabs with for certain songs or the production. I have a handful of friends that love Maluma and reggaeton in general and they hated the collab and basically said Madge ruined him. 

I actually love half the songs on Hard Candy and don’t mind the other half. It’s a cute album. But it’s a true Madonna album. Her main collaborators Pharrell ad Timbaland were 10-15 years into their career but still in their prime, as was she. They had nothing to prove and it was reflected in the brash and carefree and whimsical attitude of music. 

The real decline started with MDNA, and she has never truly recovered. Nothing seems focused. The albums don’t strike me as truly Madonna albums, but concocted by pollsters to get pop stans on board. All her collabs, as you note, seem like the newbies just hopped aboard the gravy train of working with a legend. Yes, there is something quite cold, distracting and un-fun with Madonna’s albums of the 2010s.

flyaway
12 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

OMGGG i am not gonna lie Future Lovers was out of this world, i feel like i was being illuminated, i am shook, like really shook, this way more dance than Future Nostalgia btw. It sounds amazing, i hate to admit it

Told ya

be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

13 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

I heard Madame X and i didn't really like it! It was all over the place i think? I am no expert.

That’s one of her worse albums, try with this 

https://youtu.be/-m58VILVSgo

https://youtu.be/xwanEa1oiIY

https://youtu.be/X-uBmgBprYM

Listen to these and tell me if you think they are horrible, she made her best music 1983-1994

Also, Madonna is the best selling female artist for a reason, literally without ha Duula Peeps wouldn’t exist

15 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Because Dua is in another level, she is the queen of pop! Not some trendy one hit wonder that Madonna can jump on. Plus i dont want her messy, noncreative and desesperate energy near my queen. 

First it's Dua who want's Madonna on her song, FR is inspired by Confessions on a dance floor and she's a huge fan. Stop talking **** about Madonna and go with your hate somewhere else! :fthis:

7 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

The real decline started with MDNA, and she has never truly recovered.

Madame X is one of Madonna's best albums, give yourself a break!🙄

monketsharona

I love both Dua and Madonna but meh... I don't feel like they both could fit. 

And I don't see any major Madonna vibes on FN tbh... 

Archived