Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua x Madonna could happen

Werk

Featured Posts

flyaway
3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Because Dua is in another level, she is the queen of pop! Not some trendy one hit wonder that Madonna can jump on. Plus i dont want her messy, noncreative and desesperate energy near my queen. 

Oh, you were shading Madonna :billie:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

ughh nooo, i dont want her nowhere near Dua :saladga:

True, Dua is boring basic with no real creativity she doesnt rlly deserve a collab with such an icon like Madonna

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But I do worry for Dua tho. Anyone who collab with Madge usually will have their career rot.

Good riddance then

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Oh, you were shading Madonna :billie:

No, not shading, i respect her but i don't think she could bring something to the table, at least not with Dula Peep

1 hour ago, proxy said:

You couldn't get into FN, because it's a great album and you are MDNA stan so... :stalkga:

Being a Madonna fans entails that u won't like FN because u have taste 

Jose P
12 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Because Dua is in another level, she is the queen of pop! Not some trendy one hit wonder that Madonna can jump on. Plus i dont want her messy, noncreative and desesperate energy near my queen. 

I could bet all the money I have that you haven’t heard one single Madonna album.

flyaway

No, not shading, i respect her but i don't think she could bring something to the table, at least not with Dula Peep

Well, she made the Confessions album and Dua was inspired by that. It could work, maybe

vyniildisk
Just now, Jose P said:

I could bet all the money I have that you haven’t heard one single Madonna album.

I heard Madame X and i didn't really like it! It was all over the place i think? I am no expert.

Just now, alicefromabove said:

Well, she made the Confessions album and Dua was inspired by that. It could work, maybe

Did Dua said that? Well if it happens i will be supportive. I love Dua so much, i want her to thrive

Mister G
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

It would be a total disaster for both artists. Madge needs to do a SOLO album of acoustic songs. She’s had 3 heavily criticised or ignored albums in a row now. She has to really surprise her old-time fans who are ready to give up on her for trying so hard to appeal to kids. 

Yeah this is fair I would say. Madame X, Rebel Heart and MDNA don’t do it for me. MDNA, I gave one good listen then got bored with it relatively quickly. Hard Candy was okay. It’s like anything after Confessions just doesn’t sit well for a lot of reasons. I don’t know if it’s who she collabs with for certain songs or the production. I have a handful of friends that love Maluma and reggaeton in general and they hated the collab and basically said Madge ruined him. 

flyaway

Did Dua said that? Well if it happens i will be supportive. I love Dua so much, i want her to thrive

Yeap. If you listen to the album, you'll find out why. 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

Yeap. If you listen to the album, you'll find out why. 

If is as good as Future Nostalgia i will be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

Actually i should do it right now

flyaway

If is as good as Future Nostalgia i will be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

Actually i should do it right now

It's full of bops. My favs are Sorry and Jump 

be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It's full of bops. My favs are Sorry and Jump 

I am on Get together now, it does sounds very eclectic be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

flyaway
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am on Get together now, it does sounds very eclectic be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

Get through it and I'll share more disco/dance bops if u want

Archived