💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua x Madonna could happen

Werk

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Every pop girl is somewhat inspired by Madonna, even on a subconscious level, so it's not that big of a statement. I'm a big Madonna fan and couldn't get into FN, so it can't be that reminiscent if you ask me.

You couldn't get into FN, because it's a great album and you are MDNA stan so... :stalkga:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
12 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well i mean when Madonna was 12 years into her career she had 11 top #1 hits and had sold 250m copies of her albums, on the other hand Gaga only had.... im not making this like that about popularity BUT in terms of success as u seem to use.... also, Dua wouldn’t probably had released half of what she did without Madge, same with Gaga. If you’re joking- grow up and read facts.

I'm not joking, I know madonna was successful back in her days but it seems like now everyone she works with flops so hard 

Psyduck
12 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well i mean when Madonna was 12 years into her career she had 11 top #1 hits and had sold 250m copies of her albums, on the other hand Gaga only had.... im not making this like that about popularity BUT in terms of success as u seem to use.... also, Dua wouldn’t probably had released half of what she did without Madge, same with Gaga. If you’re joking- grow up and read facts.

Piracy isn't a thing back then. 

keep on looking for Psyduck

Lord Temptation

It would be a total disaster for both artists. Madge needs to do a SOLO album of acoustic songs. She’s had 3 heavily criticised or ignored albums in a row now. She has to really surprise her old-time fans who are ready to give up on her for trying so hard to appeal to kids. 

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, proxy said:

You couldn't get into FN, because it's a great album and you are MDNA stan so... :stalkga:

Everyone's entitled to their unpopular opinions, I'm certainly entitled to mine. And the 2 million people that purchased MDNA are too.

GAGAVENUS

really happy for dua but also sad because it means that madonna is capable of supporting women who are inspired by her...just not gaga apparently

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Everyone's entitled to their unpopular opinions, I'm certainly entitled to mine. And the 2 million people that purchased MDNA are too.

Just because 2 million people buy this album does not make it automatically good :what:

1 minute ago, GAGAVENUS said:

really happy for dua but also sad because it means that madonna is capable of supporting women who are inspired by her...just not gaga apparently

Madonna and Gaga are friends now

vixdean

Dua’s manager is saying that he will email Madonna to get her to feature in a Dua song, as FN is HEAVILY INFLUENCED by Madonna.

The pressed OMHs here still manage to turn this around and attack Madonna as if she is the one chasing Dua for clout. I have to laugh.

go amazon GIF

Not to mention the irony of some monsters making such accusations when Gaga just had a single featuring the hottest artist of the moment across radio and streaming, which played an integral role in the single’s success.

Anyhoo, very much looking forward to this collab if it happens. 

Jose P
30 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

. She’s had 3 heavily criticised or ignored albums in a row now. 

2304-CA09-FB0-C-4173-B527-8-CAB18-B58054

I know, I hate how critically panned she has become :messga:

DeanWinchester

I'd be down for this but if this happens before Madonna x Gaga like 

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, I can see Madonna wanting to hop on another bandwagon.... But ngl, I'd be gutted if this happened before a Gaga collab. Gaga x Madonna is the only collab in the entire universe that I care about.

says well :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Feline said:

Madonna hates Gaga so much she would accept this :sis:

What kind of 2011d post is this lmao. She congratulated Gaga on the Oscar win. They even have photos together

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I'm just seeing a very superficial similarity with visuals being both inspired by 80s and disco, but that stops there really :shrug: Nothing about FN screams Madonna to me, but of course people can disagree.

Hallucinate starts very much like Impressive Instant iirc

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, Jose P said:

2304-CA09-FB0-C-4173-B527-8-CAB18-B58054

I know, I hate how critically panned she has become :messga:

Yes Madame X got great reviews but the album has been slept on by all but her most die-hard fans. I want her to regain the fans she lost after HC (and especially MDNA), who didn’t even bother with RH or MX.

GAGAVENUS
16 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Madonna and Gaga are friends now

yeah and i'm super happy about that i just wish that she was more supportive of gaga in her early career like elton was

Spoiler

also i LOVE madonna and i think she's one the most influential artists to ever life

Archived