Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua x Madonna could happen

Werk

Featured Posts

Ronnie

I'm sorry but I just can't get into Madonna's voice the last few albums. Like, it's not good.

1983 - 2005 Madonna > 2008 - 2020 Madonna

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Oh yes I know, and FN isn’t that similar to Madonna sonically, but the whole aesthetic and visuals were straight out of COADF. And I mean, even the cover is a recreation of a Madonna photoshoot.

I'm just seeing a very superficial similarity with visuals being both inspired by 80s and disco, but that stops there really :shrug: Nothing about FN screams Madonna to me, but of course people can disagree.

RAMROD

Is course it is, Madge will take any opportunity at this point since her last 3 efforts didn't work very well. This time Madge is in the mercy of Dua's for clout as for Dua to Madge mostly likely are just to check off one thing from her list. It is even standings now.

But I do worry for Dua tho. Anyone who collab with Madge usually will have their career rot. Look at the last examples, Nicki and M.I.A. :billie:

Maybe Maluma and Offset next. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

chromaticainmyhead

„Dua X Madonna could happen“ or in other words: „Dua‘s manager writes an e-mail to Madonna next week to see if she even responds.“ :awkney:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I have a feeling it would end up being a remix of either an existing single or maybe part of an EP. Hoping if it happens it’s unique and not something the two of them did already individually. Dua’s manager should get her to collab with Gaga and Madonna. Babylon (Future Nostalgia Vogue Mix).

Well, I'm not sure Gaga would really be into something like that... She's very organic in the way she approaches her collabs, I don't think she'd want the latest hot pop girl to just hop on a remix. And I'm pretty sure that she'd rather keep a prospective Madonna collab for a proper song.

Madonna hates Gaga so much she would accept this :sis:

But seriously please M, don’t! Release Faz gostoso instead :whitney:

Blown Away

Imagine Madonna getting her 39th top 10 hit. Top 10 hits in 5 decades incoming!

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Gimme More

I could see Madonna jumping on this idea!

i wouldn't complain :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Runway

She must’ve read those “Future Nostalgia is what Chromatica wished” type threads here on GGD :billie: 

20 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

dua sweetie you don't wanna shoot your career in the foot like that

Well i mean when Madonna was 12 years into her career she had 11 top #1 hits and had sold 250m copies of her albums, on the other hand Gaga only had.... im not making this like that about popularity BUT in terms of success as u seem to use.... also, Dua wouldn’t probably had released half of what she did without Madge, same with Gaga. If you’re joking- grow up and read facts.

30 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I'm sorry but I just can't get into Madonna's voice the last few albums. Like, it's not good.

1983 - 2005 Madonna > 2008 - 2020 Madonna

She’s 62 years, the human vocal cords ages too y’know, but i see your view

Archived