Dua x Madonna could happen

Werk

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica

Rain On Me part 2 is coming :vegas:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Jose P
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

ughh nooo, i dont want her nowhere near Dua :saladga:

FN is literally immensely inspired by Madonna, this would be an incredible collab.

Leoj305
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

FN is literally immensely inspired by Madonna, this would be an incredible collab.

I’d it’s a remix no. 

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

Please god let it be a new song and not a remix if this happens :woot:

Why does he look like Ally’s manager? :excuseu:

elijahfan

I mean, I can see Madonna wanting to hop on another bandwagon.... But ngl, I'd be gutted if this happened before a Gaga collab. Gaga x Madonna is the only collab in the entire universe that I care about.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Every pop girl is somewhat inspired by Madonna, even on a subconscious level, so it's not that big of a statement. I'm a big Madonna fan and couldn't get into FN, so it can't be that reminiscent if you ask me.

Jose P
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Every pop girl is somewhat inspired by Madonna, even on a subconscious level, so it's not that big of a statement. I'm a big Madonna fan and couldn't get into FN, so it can't be that reminiscent if you ask me.

Oh yes I know, and FN isn’t that similar to Madonna sonically, but the whole aesthetic and visuals were straight out of COADF. And I mean, even the cover is a recreation of a Madonna photoshoot.

Mister G
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I have a feeling it would end up being a remix of either an existing single or maybe part of an EP. Hoping if it happens it’s unique and not something the two of them did already individually. Dua’s manager should get her to collab with Gaga and Madonna. Babylon (Future Nostalgia Vogue Mix).

Archived