BB Hot 100: ROM out of Top 10

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steven
14 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I just don't understand how this is even possible. 

Blinding Lights is literally SOTY, it’s a classic already. 

freebit

I can't believe Circles is still in there. Like, why? Who is still streaming it at this point? Or is it really mostly Dre London & his bots?

Anyway, I think it could rebound a bit, but if it's run its course in the top ten that is fine too. It's a good, cute song, but not a landmark of a song for her (but then again, the top ten is full of "just cute" at best, so I'm a bit pressed tbh). 

people giving gaga **** when her singles didn't break into the top 10, people still giving gaga **** even after it went #1

:green:

thet1234

That's sad. How is Circles still charting. I literally never hear that song anywhere anymore. 

um chile

Ngl I can't live without Circles and Blinding Lights. Been awhile since I gave a **** about man pop.

I miss those times when Billboard's top 10 was actually good. :huntyga:

"Alice" is up next!

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

YUNGLUKA

Y'all mother****ers complain about ****ing everything i swear to god - Are you saying that as soon as a song drops out of the top 10 you no longer listen to it ? If a song you like doesn't go top 10 you wont listen to it or refuse to dance to it in a club ? 

Gaga has never given a **** about the charts and if you carry on apart of the fandom she'll care less and less as the years go on

Enjoy the ****ing music - Chromatica is a beautiful album that she'll give its due to once its time 

A little WORLDWIDE pandemic is currently racing through the world

Pop Music
21 hours ago, RenegAde said:

A no1 hit is a no1 hit.

this sums up my feelings (not at all that I care about the charts, in-fact I don't really understand them well) but can't we all agree that we should be happy it went No. 1 in U.S and UK and just be happy for gaga, ari and everyone who put in the work on this mind blowing dance pop song and it's video

I love the song and continue to listen daily along with the rest of Chromatica and you all should too 

so proud of this woman moment and of course could have had a longer top 10 stay but none the less a great moment in Pop history 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived