Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BB Hot 100: ROM out of Top 10

Rifek

Featured Posts

steven

Well, that’s a shame since we’ve been streaming ROM like crazy. Perhaps, maybe they will start promoting now :oprah:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr
5 minutes ago, PopRoyalty said:

Rain on Me is going to be a single hit. Third single needs to come out Late July or August. Rain On me debuted at number one and is building up on a radio. It is Gaga's first legit hit song since Applause.

Shallow and Million Reasons were definitely legit hits. 

Shallow isn’t even arguable. Million Reasons didn’t have a traditional chart run but it’s longevity made up for it. 

It still gets more streams daily than many songs that had better chart runs. 

Biden Harris 2024

Maybe it's good she stopped promoting. Every time she does, we have a crisis !

ItalianGagaStan
Just now, PopRoyalty said:

There are plenty of artists who do not do promo and their songs have longevity on the charts. 

Tell me who?

Everybody is promoting and releasing new music. I truly understand that she had to reschedule all the promo that she had to do but now its been at least 2 weeks since the situation in America got better and what we had? 

A barely promoted live stream and an Adobe partnership.

And there are rumours that she will postpone the July promo which was described as incredibile by some insiders.

I'm just a little disappointed and bored 

RochestrMonstr
3 minutes ago, ItalianGagaStan said:

Tell me who?

Everybody is promoting and releasing new music. I truly understand that she had to reschedule all the promo that she had to do but now its been at least 2 weeks since the situation in America got better and what we had? 

A barely promoted live stream and an Adobe partnership.

And there are rumours that she will postpone the July promo which was described as incredibile by some insiders.

I'm just a little disappointed and bored 

The situation in America is actually getting a whole lot worse though.

I do understand the disappointment

We still have an international hit though, and performances can come at any time.

ItalianGagaStan
1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

The situation in America is actually getting a whole lot worse though.

I do understand the disappointment

We still have an international hit though, and performances can come at any time.

Yes the Covid-19 situation in America its getting worse but i was talking about the BLM riots.

She has a very bad luck however , any time she release something a big thing happen; 

Coronavirus and then the riots in the USA. 

I hope that she will release an EP or an extended edition of the album which will be promoted in a good way.

Here in italy ROM is actually flopping... , nobody knows about the song and has left his spot in the spotify italian charts.

Why is she making this era a martyr for Black Lives Matter? Can we get some ****ing promotion?

RochestrMonstr
1 minute ago, ItalianGagaStan said:

Yes the Covid-19 situation in America its getting worse but i was talking about the BLM riots.

She has a very bad luck however , any time she release something a big thing happen; 

Coronavirus and then the riots in the USA. 

I hope that she will release an EP or an extended edition of the album which will be promoted in a good way.

Here in italy ROM is actually flopping... , nobody knows about the song and has left his spot in the spotify italian charts.

Well Italy believed in MR before the rest of the world did, so they can be forgiven for overlooking this one. 😊

She just needs to perform once and it’ll all be fine just like it always is. She’s Lady Gaga, she’s proven that she can do whatever she wants and come back relvevent as ever whenever she feels like it. 

Lion Heart

I'm sure it will be back in the coming weeks with increasing airplay.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived