šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BB Hot 100: ROM out of Top 10

Rifek

Featured Posts

Sassy McSass

No matter what Gaga does, sheā€™ll never please some of you guys, huh? I obviously wanted it to stay on the top 10, but considering what weā€™ve been through with her careerā€™s ups and downs I think we should be glad.

Plus, shame on people who are saying promotion is more important than the BLM and everything sheā€™s done to help and respect the people affected by the pandemic. I hope one day you can look back on your actions and understand her actions.Ā 
Ā 

(Sorry for the rant. I just canā€™t with people not taking this moment in history seriously.)

Iā€™ll keep looking for Wonderland

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98

circles still in top 10Ā 

is this even legal

STOP IT, STAY FROM FROM THE TOP 10

Spoiler

:billie: and i've never even heard once that songĀ 

Ā 

JusKeepBreathin

What isthe full list?

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Enzo

It's what she deservesĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Enzo
35 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

No matter what Gaga does

Bold of you to assume she's doing something :messga:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

ItalianGagaStan
41 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

No matter what Gaga does, sheā€™ll never please some of you guys, huh? I obviously wanted it to stay on the top 10, but considering what weā€™ve been through with her careerā€™s ups and downs I think we should be glad.

Plus, shame on people who are saying promotion is more important than the BLM and everything sheā€™s done to help and respect the people affected by the pandemic. I hope one day you can look back on your actions and understand her actions.Ā 
Ā 

(Sorry for the rant. I just canā€™t with people not taking this moment in history seriously.)

I don't say that the BLM isn't important but it has been a month since what happened in the USA and it was clearly important but there is not only USA in the world and we've been waiting for new music and performance for a while.

She could easily promote the BLM movements which is great but at the same time she could do something for the album since it is already JulyĀ 

derpmonster

Y'all stop being dramatic. It's gonna be back.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mister G

Even if it falls here, itā€™s still sitting at #8 on iTunes and is featured on damn near every major playlist from A-List Pop, to Pride 2020 to Todayā€™s Hits. ROM has enough impact to last through the Summer.

Noir

Where is it? 11 or 12 (oh wait we find out tomorrow, my bad)

Well tbh streaming has been strong and radio is growing, so she really has herself to blame... I doubt she cares but her team could've put money into more than instagram ads.

Economy
3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Just because they didn't do it doesn't mean that she shouldn't do it either, look at these numbers:ohwell:

I'm fine with it btw, I couldn't care less about the charts but I still struggle to enjoy some aspects of the album, a few performances would probably help

Charts matter. They influence budget for albums and projects :enigma:

I'm confused as to why people constantly complain how they don't understand how all the "trash" songs dominate the BBH100 yet care when a Gaga song doesn't.Ā 

If you think the chart caters to bad music, then you shouldn't care about the chart.Ā 

Mister G
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm confused as to why people constantly complain how they don't understand how all the "trash" songs dominate the BBH100 yet care when a Gaga song doesn't.Ā 

If you think the chart caters to bad music, then you shouldn't care about the chart.Ā 

Omg youā€™re still here? Havenā€™t seen you on in weeksĀ :enigma:

Sepsami
5 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

To me ROM >>>>>> Sour Candy

I really hope they will focus on ROM and not Sour Candy omg

If they move on from ROM I'm gonna be so pissed, it's obviously the big hit of the album, Sour Candy would do Stupid Love numbers cuz radio wouldn't go anywhere near itĀ :awkney:

Archived