Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard: Gaga #8 Greatest of All Time Artist debuting this century

Bambino

Featured Posts

TheArcher
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Fun Fact :

Lady Gaga and Adele are the only artists in the top 10 to hold an Oscar :gaysia:

Shallow deserved it, but Skyfall didn't. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
39 minutes ago, Fish said:

alicia keys  must be the most overhyped, boring, lame artist ive ever seen. shes basically a john legend 2.0 at this point 

How rude. And absolutely not true.

Of course, her recent releases haven't been as good as her first songs. But she's iconic nonetheless. She has Fallin', Empire State Of Mind and No One, among other great songs. 

Economy

#8 put of all artists is not bad but this list looks more like a popularity contest than anything else

There's are some artists on this list that although I don't dislike them I don't see what's so unique or amazing about then to rank them so high

Like Drake. He got some nice bops. I listen to him sometimes. But overall, #2????? :toofunny:

Economy
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

What are Maroon 5 and Justin Bieber doing on this list?

Music wise maroon 5 is awsome. Their singles discography is like my fav for a male band :music:

Economy
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

Y’all complaining on a list based on numbers, so that’s pretty obvious. 

I think it's being warped by numbers as I said above but it's obviously not numbers alone otherwise Britney Spears and Eminem should be on this list

Bilboard: *posts a ranking of people who sold the most in the century so far*

People who sold more than Gaga: *land in a higher place in the list than Gaga*

People in this thread:

an-angry-mob-600x400.png

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

jacs vs looser
15 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Billboard Greatest Artists Of All Time (female artists) 

1. Mariah Carey

2. Madonna

3. Barbra Streisand

4. Taylor Swift

5. Whitney Houston

6. Janet Jackson

7. Rihanna 

8. Celine Dion

9. Aretha Franklin

10. Adele

11. Beyonce

12. Olivia Newton-John

13. Diana Ross

14. Donna Summer

15. Lady Gaga

16. Britney Spears

17. Pink

18. Alicia Keys

19. Katy Perry

20. Miley Cyrus

Can't be mad at that list at all. If Gaga decided to promote Chromatica and ended up releasing about 4 singles she would for sure move up 1 or 2 spots, and in 2 more ablum cycles she could most likely be top 10 :giveup:

I still don't understand Maroon 5. 

Is that just a giant payola scam? As far as I know, people don't really care for them anymore yet their songs are consistently shoved down our throats on radio. 

JaysAMess
17 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Shallow deserved it, but Skyfall didn't

You sound delusional.

adele lol GIF

Blown Away

I understand how Bieber and Maroon 5 are above Gaga. When she fell off in 2014-2018 they started getting huge hits. Sorry, Love Yourself, Despacito, Sugar, Girls Like You and Memories among others.

Also cackling at Nicki and her record-breaking-for-a-female-artist nonillion features not even bringing her to the top 10 :ladyhaha: NOT EVEN TOP 10 with 2 #1's to your credit and over 110 chart entries :ladyhaha: Biggest female in the game who? :ladyhaha:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

gypsy101
2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

@Bambino change the thread name it isn’t all time it’s artist debuting after the year 2000

if it was all time it would’ve been:

1) The Beatles

2) David Bowie 

3) Madonna/MJ

this century is after the year 2000

Gagaism
26 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think it's being warped by numbers as I said above but it's obviously not numbers alone otherwise Britney Spears and Eminem should be on this list

Yeah, that’s for sure. I just can’t with people complaining as if it’s just for cultural impact or something.

HeavyCapiLover

In term of impact she should be 1 or 2 but this is Billboard so it's based on charts not on musical and cultural influence. Compared to Drake or Marron 5, they're above gaga with their chart history.

Archived