Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard: Gaga #8 Greatest of All Time Artist debuting this century

Bambino

Featured Posts

President Biden

sorry but no. she had some country smashes, 2 massive albums (Red and 1989), followed by two eh eras (Rep and Lover were but albums with weak singles) .

But really???

TF, TFM and BTW were all massive. TFM and BTW easily match Red and 1989. But then Gaga also has ASIB, which was huge, now Chromatica the smash. but then her lesser eras (AP, Joanne) have more successful singles (Applause & MR crush out say End Game).....and not even counting C2C the Grammy winning cover album.

Sorry but we all know Gaga is crushing Taylor. It’s the reason why ROM actually went #1 while YNTCD and ME! couldn’t.

I got drunk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert

Taylor deserves tbh. Her flop era sold 850K+ in a week.

But Maroon 5 & Bieber over Gaga :triggered:

Rihanna at #3, should be 1 or 2 but I’m ok with top 3 :firega:

Used to be HighRoad

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, President Biden said:

sorry but no. she had some country smashes, 2 massive albums (Red and 1989), followed by two eh eras (Rep and Lover were but albums with weak singles) .

But really???

TF, TFM and BTW were all massive. TFM and BTW easily match Red and 1989. But then Gaga also has ASIB, which was huge, now Chromatica the smash. but then her lesser eras (AP, Joanne) have more successful singles (Applause & MR crush out say End Game).....and not even counting C2C the Grammy winning cover album.

Sorry but we all know Gaga is crushing Taylor. It’s the reason why ROM actually went #1 while YNTCD and ME! couldn’t.

This list is based off commercial success. Taylor is light years more commercially successful than Gaga, which is just purely a fact. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

thehanyo

Okay, now have them factor in awards, cultural relevance, innovation and longevity.

Without question, I'd say Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Taylor Swift are the biggest artists to debut this century.

weed

Wow almost my exact life :flower:

my childhood: obsessed with Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Beyoncé, liked Pink, Maroon 5 (only missing Gwen Stefani, Fergie, and Nelly Furtado)

my young adulthood: obsessed with Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift, a fan of Drake, Bieber, Adele (and I don’t become obsessed with artists nowadays anyways)

weed
21 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Lol incorrect. Old Town Road had like 700 points on Billboard, both ME! and YNTCD got more points (aka sales, streams) than ROM they were just blocked by OTR

LateToCult

Not y’all being surprised that artists who are constantly stomping on the charts are ranked higher than Gaga. :air:

TheArcher

Taylor ranks at #8 Billboard Top Artists OF ALL TIME with only 13 years of career.

TheArcher
29 minutes ago, President Biden said:

But really???

Actually

Lover (2.6 million units) and reputation (3.4 million units) sold more than ASIB (~2.3 million units) in the US.

RudraCNG
3 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Taylor ranks at #8 Billboard Greatest Artists OF ALL TIME with only 13 years of career.

Nvm i misread

Archived