achievement

Billboard: Gaga #8 Greatest of All Time Artist debuting this century

Bambino

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage
37 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Moron 5 :awkney: Drake :awkney: Justin Beaver :awkney: Pink :awkney:

i have so many questions 

P!nk debuted in early 2000s yet she still manage to make moderate hits all the time. She may not have many high points in her career but she's consistently in the game unlike her contemporaries.

Moron 5 = radio

Drake = Spotify

Beaver = MPG :billie: (he actually have a big fanbase and his Purpose era was one of the most successful in this century) 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep

BIEBER?!?

also, Alicia keys? Over Kelly Clarkson? Justin Timberlake? Britney? hell, even Katy Perry?

this list is irrelevant

edited didn’t see pink at first 

DeanWinchester

Can liddos please realize this is based purely on chart performance? #8 is amazing for Gaga who had a big commercial downturn in 2014.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Galactic Mess
5 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That's just the US though :)

For exemple Taylor barely exists here in France

Exactly. She’s big in Latin America but Gaga is incomparably bigger. I’d like to see global numbers for this. 

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I was gonna YAS but seeing Taylor, Justin, Drake and even Maroon 5 before her is :flop:

Chile, Taylor had the most consistent releases, tours and singles which consistently sold and charted well. Stop clowning

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

flyaway
3 hours ago, Fish said:

no one is unbearable. her first album was good, thats it. her schtick is so tired no wonder she has not found any kind of success except with ESOM after the first years of her career. 

Well, there are better ways to state that, other than calling a hardworking artist an overhyped, boring and lame artist.

Please, have some respect. 

SpadesToStart

Is this based on chart performance since it’s billboard? Because there’s no way that Justin Bieber and Maroon 5 have more cultural relevance than Gaga

:bye:

toxicpeepsrjealous

To all the delulus saying Taylor is only popular in US, sorry to disappoint your clown ass but she’s very huge here in asia. Don't flap your vagina lips as if you live here. 🙄

Jose P
8 hours ago, President Biden said:

sorry but no. she had some country smashes, 2 massive albums (Red and 1989), followed by two eh eras (Rep and Lover were but albums with weak singles) .

But really???

TF, TFM and BTW were all massive. TFM and BTW easily match Red and 1989. But then Gaga also has ASIB, which was huge, now Chromatica the smash. but then her lesser eras (AP, Joanne) have more successful singles (Applause & MR crush out say End Game).....and not even counting C2C the Grammy winning cover album.

Sorry but we all know Gaga is crushing Taylor. It’s the reason why ROM actually went #1 while YNTCD and ME! couldn’t.

Taylor stomps all over Gaga commercially, that’s just a fact. 

Awakened M

Just seeing Justin Bieber over Lady Gaga 8283848r892>3&%>#:saladga:

She was THE artist that got me listening to Just Dance on replay, re-replay on my family reunion trip to Uganda. Sure, there were other artists that had the same effect, but her sound was so unique and fresh, that I  ABSOLUTELY had to identify her. She was that bitch, and still is that bitch.

Like now I find myself vibing to my least favorite songs on Chromatica (Free Woman and Fun Tonight). This is her best collective work PeriodT. I'm so happy and proud of her. I hope she feels the same way about herself and work too.:diane:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

PopRoyalty

The only one deserving to be ahead of Gaga is Queen Beyonce but Taylor swift, Drake, bieber? 

Archived