💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard: Gaga #8 Greatest of All Time Artist debuting this century

Bambino

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

Billboard is a charts magazine, so based on those metrics this list makes perfect sense. It’s interesting Katy isn’t on here though, that’s the real shade of you ask me. She dominated the. Charts for 6 years or so. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr
20 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Billboard is a charts magazine, so based on those metrics this list makes perfect sense. It’s interesting Katy isn’t on here though, that’s the real shade of you ask me. She dominated the. Charts for 6 years or so. 

Teenage Dream was the only era she really dominated though. Her first era only had 3 hits.

Yeah Prism did pretty good and had two #1’s but the other 3 singles underperformed. 

And none of her albums have sold like outrageously huge.

I like her but I see why she’s not on here. 

Just A Holy Fool
6 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

P!nk didn't debut this century but go off I guess

She debuted in 2000, didn’t she?

Just A Holy Fool
21 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Teenage Dream was the only era she really dominated though. Her first era only had 3 hits.

Yeah Prism did pretty good and had two #1’s but the other 3 singles underperformed. 

And none of her albums have sold like outrageously huge.

I like her but I see why she’s not on here. 

True, album sales would hold her back for sure. Just happy to see Gaga included. Music, not the bling!

Curunir
41 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

If this thing is based solely on charts then it is really weird that Katy isn't top 10. 

Another thing, Billboard is US only, Gaga has bigger international impact than most of those artists :queenga:

Taylorrgh
3 hours ago, Anduin said:

But Beyonce was already around in the 90s, wasn t she?

And Maroon5? How? :saladga:

yeah but she didn't go solo until 2003

Did Billboard post this? That's old news, Bill have already posted this last year ("greatest artists of all time")

It's not based on sales, it's based on the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200 chart-run, just like the Artists of the Decade

I think these rankings are overrated since is based in one single country and in chart-run stability, not absolute numbers

4 minutes ago, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

Did Billboard post this? That's old news, Bill have already posted this last year ("greatest artists of all time")

It's not based on sales, it's based on the Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200 chart-run, just like the Artists of the Decade

I think these rankings are overrated since is based in one single country and in chart-run stability, not absolute numbers

Also...

It counted until November 2018, ASIB and Chromatica eras were missed

They also discount featurings and co-lead singles/albums

Scarlet Bitch

Moron 5 :awkney: Drake :awkney: Justin Beaver :awkney: Pink :awkney:

i have so many questions 

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Taylorrgh
22 minutes ago, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

They also discount featurings and co-lead singles/albums

actually this is false. They do count them

FFXIV WhiteMage

Taylor well deserved it. She;s the only one who can contend with Adele in terms of commercial success. Drake is basically a spotify star and that's all to him :huntyga:

In terms of Talent and versatility, Lady Gaga is on a different league. 

But we have to accept the number 8 position since the list was based on numbers in Murica :enigma:

Archived