💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana Del Rey's album out September 4

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Acording to metacritic, Lana Del Rey's new album will be released on the 4 of September. It's unsure if it's a placeholder date or not but generally metacritic is a credible site. It's unsure if it's about Chemtrails over the Country Club or a poetry album.

Screenshot_23.png

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date

Here's an ''album tracklisting'' for Cemtrails over the Country Club that could be easily be fake but even so it's very nice-looking. 

idx6wroxar751.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

September 5 is the date for her new album "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" (the non-poetry one). I don't think she's going to release 2 completely different albums on the same day.

Ryusei

Thats not her poetry album it‘s the placeholder for the album she announced in one of her posts. She said Chemtrails over the country club would be her next album (in the IGTV video) coming september 5th (which wont happen, bookmark me) (which she said in her first controversial post) idk why they havent added the title. I guess they dont believe it as much as a lot of fans dont believe it yet lol

Violet bent backwards over the grass still has no release date, neither does the spoken word album. She said her second poetry book „behind the iron gates - insights from an institution“ would be out March 2021 but who knows... the spoken word album was supposed to be out at the beginning of the year and it still hasnt come out..

Musery

Enzo

Won't happen

The titles are tragic tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

nightadieu

I think I missed out - is COTCC the new name for White Hot Forever?

RudraCNG
6 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

I think I missed out - is COTCC the new name for White Hot Forever?

Yes it is.

audrey horne

yay Karen Del Rey, the tracklist titles sound like a parody tho. 

beaublue
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

Won't happen

The titles are tragic tho

She followed through with NFR, why wouldn’t she with this one? If she indeed has another music album ready then we’d be right to expect it when she says.

also, yeah that track list isn’t real in the slightest 😂 they just made names up based on her existing titles

moonsago

Ok but ‘If this is the end - I want a boyfriend’ sounds like the bop of the century and I need it 

Archived