Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana Del Rey's album out September 4

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Seeka

Really feeling the title: "If this is the end, I want a boyfriend". Like, so much. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
5 minutes ago, jesse g said:

She literally said the album will be release sept 05

It might be true this time, but she has a history of announcing a precise date and not coming through. In September 2018, she had announced NFR for March 27th, 2019, and last December, she announced her spoken-word/poetry for January 4th, 2020. The former came out in August 2019, and where is the latter?

vyniildisk

What a mess, i dont even know wich title is anymore or if its a poetry one or not or if both are the same or if she is releasing two different albums one called WHF and another COTCC and then a poetry one or viceversa

mean girls lindsey lohan GIF

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

It might be true this time, but she has a history of announcing a precise date and not coming through. In September 2018, she had announced NFR for March 27th, 2019, and last December, she announced her spoken-word/poetry for January 4th, 2020. The former came out in August 2019, and where is the latter?

I think with NFR she changed some creative direction, right?

but on the other hand, Honeymoon came out 11 months afters Ultraviolence, which was the date she gave for her next album soon after UV was release.

even tho i wouldnt be surprise if she changed the release date anyway lol

Sister

I always love Lana's music so much, not her personality and persona at all, but I hope that she is truly working on music to be released as early as September. She always has the songs.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

If she goes back to singing about being a sex slave to a 60 year man She can keep it

Suspiria
5 minutes ago, Brecht said:

If she goes back to singing about being a sex slave to a 60 year man She can keep it

I never understood this whole cliché about Lana... other than Cola has she ever written about older men? Why does everyone say things like this?:awkney:

Katsuki Bakugo

Seems interludes are popular again.

but you know Stefani won’t ever be famous. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Maleficent

If u think the title is stupid, U don’t understand all the many things it’s saying 

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Seems interludes are popular again.

but you know Stefani won’t ever be famous. 

Lana already had an interlude on Honeymoon :billie:

PG.

stevana229

idk, I feel like most of Lana's albums have 3-4 good songs then FULL of filler

Gracious Gaga
43 minutes ago, Brecht said:

I think everyones entitled to like what they like, if she's into older men, she shouldn't be shamed for it :shrug:

36 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I never understood this whole cliché about Lana... other than Cola has she ever written about older men? Why does everyone say things like this?:awkney:

yes, I think she does sing about older men in a couple other songs (Lolita, bonus track from BTD for example. I also think it's more or less the same man, or two or three, which she sings about. I could be wrong tho)

♥ Kindness Police.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Lana already had an interlude on Honeymoon :billie:

I’m clearly making a joke.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived