Featured Posts

BillieGOAT
15 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

I received my jockstrap and there's a HUGE HOLE at the back !!!:grr:

Lord have mercy:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t buy any shirts or hats this go around, it almost never feels worth it to spend $30-40 on a single shirt unless you can see a real picture of the final product. With the amount of stuff, the variety of stuff they were churning out, I had a feeling the screw printing would be subpar. The stupid love shirt with the puff detail was gorgeous though.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

3 hours ago, little legend said:

If this was a body pillow it would've been WAY better! Problem is it would cost like $400 if you price to scale. :teehee:

3 hours ago, little legend said:

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That pillow must not be real, it is different that what shown on the shop page.

The thing with any online purchasing is you gotta read between the lines. They state 24" long and nothing else. You assumed it wouldn't be just 6" tall :yay:

Merch co. said...

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Look at the embroidery on my trackless hat. It kinda makes me like it more, but ideally, they could have just printed the tracklist to look more clear right? :laughga: 

18 hours ago, lg5 said:

Look at the embroidery on my trackless hat. It kinda makes me like it more, but ideally, they could have just printed the tracklist to look more clear right? :laughga: 

To be fair...you know you know what the songs are. This wasn't meant to be used as a practical reference. They've been putting the tracklist and dense amounts of text, with distinctly graphic fonts, all over the place. It's using text as texture, it's another era aesthetic. 

Sorry but that sticker is quite blatantly MEANT to the look grained or painting-like. The stars are literally painted on it, that's the aesthetic. But you have points. Some of the merch has been questionable.

For me, the quality's been great but some of the merch is just ugly. And I really wanna promote the album and wear them, but I can't be walking around with plain faded grey jumpers with no colour and small prints, or Elf green tshirts or tshirts with borderine cringey quotes on the back. 😫😫😫

8 hours ago, good said:

I didn’t buy any shirts or hats this go around, it almost never feels worth it to spend $30-40 on a single shirt unless you can see a real picture of the final product. With the amount of stuff, the variety of stuff they were churning out, I had a feeling the screw printing would be subpar. The stupid love shirt with the puff detail was gorgeous though.

Was that the blue tie dye one? 

does anyone know if that was limited edition or will it come back in stock soon?x

1 hour ago, KNJ said:

To be fair...you know you know what the songs are. This wasn't meant to be used as a practical reference. They've been putting the tracklist and dense amounts of text, with distinctly graphic fonts, all over the place. It's using text as texture, it's another ers aesthetic. 

Yes I totally agree. I just didn’t expect for the text to look like that, I still like it, I’ve been wearing since it came in. The threading has started to come out a little though, Which if the thread comes out, the whole letter comes out lol. 

Helxig
14 hours ago, March34th said:

gotta do the most to grasp for the tiny ounces of body confidence that my brain allows me to have :staymad:

I'm sure plenty of us would kill to look like you! :heart:  

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

numb the flame
9 hours ago, Rio said:

Was that the blue tie dye one? 

does anyone know if that was limited edition or will it come back in stock soon?x

It was limited edition and I doubt it'll come back if it's out of stock. 

10 hours ago, lg5 said:

Yes I totally agree. I just didn’t expect for the text to look like that, I still like it, I’ve been wearing since it came in. The threading has started to come out a little though, Which if the thread comes out, the whole letter comes out lol. 

I don't wear baseball caps, but did a little research and the fitted hat community had some tips. Hope it helps :)

http://www.neweracaptalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4772&sid=098ae645c366d00f4e1c053af855251b

Quartz
19 hours ago, lg5 said:

I don´t get it, this looks great.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived