💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poor quality merch

Michael Baram

Featured Posts

RAMROD

That pillow must not be real, it is different that what shown on the shop page.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

false advertising certainly exists 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

false advertising certainly exists 

tisk tisk tisk SCAMATICA indeed

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

2/3 of the SL physicals were different to what was shown on her webstore so it's not too far fetched if the actual product is different to the image. 

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I didn't realise she was selling merch for rodents :green:

Hahhhaha meta GIF

Regina George

Why pay so much for stickers when you can literally make better quality ones for so much less money? :laughga:

Cookie Tookie

The merch looks cute online, but from all the pictures I’ve seen... it looks extremely cheaply produced in person.

Only clothing merch I ever buy is tour t-shirts. And I dont ever wear those. Just collect them. 

I attempted to wear an ARTPOP one but the material was so thick and itchy, clearly using just a stock basic level t-shirt to easily mass produce. I'm small and it was tight on my neck and fit poorly. 

I have that special edition shirt for the Joanne World Tour that she only sold at the Wrigley stop, I was annoyed that it was like $60 and the sleeves are two different shapes. One is the standard cut for men and the other side is a typical shorter women's sleeve. Like, how?

EthelDee

Merch in general tends to be overpriced garbage. That's why I only ordered the poster since you cant screw that up.

MANiCURE 6
3 hours ago, Michael Baram said:

Is anyone else extremely disappointed with the quality of the official merch? I was really looking forward to the things I bought and even the cheapest products offered weren’t that cheap...

I strongly believe that people should never sell products they haven’t done quality control on THEMSELVES, especially when it’s in a store under their name, regardless of how busy they are or how famous they are.

This picture is textured like this on every single "Stupid Love" merch it appears. This is normal. ;-)

In general though, I don't like her merch this era anyway. That pink and salmon color palette is not appealing, nor are the overall designs. 

March34th
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

:usrs:  :lolly:

gotta do the most to grasp for the tiny ounces of body confidence that my brain allows me to have :staymad:

Massive Monster

I received my jockstrap and there's a HUGE HOLE at the back !!!:grr:

Kind regards

Chromatography
1 hour ago, EthelDee said:

Merch in general tends to be overpriced garbage. That's why I only ordered the poster since you cant screw that up.

you’d be surprised. with all the Ls and Zs on the signed album, we just might see a resurgence when they finally send the posters out in august. :laughga:

Archived