💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Stupid Love" hits 100M views on YouTube

papergangstas

Featured Posts

thet1234
1 minute ago, BLACKPINK said:

Honestly, I think this will be the third era where all music videos will hit 100 million. 

If she plays her cards right with releasing Free Woman / Replay for 3rd single, Sour Candy for 4th and Babylon as a final single, it will.

I honestly think so too. We need to unite like the BLINKS and blow up all of her videos to get them over 100M. Sour Candy will definitely get way over 100m cause of BLINKS but not so sure about Replay and Babylon. We need to organise something like the BLINKS!

um chile

1 minute ago, thet1234 said:

Look at this. https://twitter.com/thet12341/status/1277549521929531392/photo/1

The editing or whatever it was is awful

but actually it was supposed to look like this - campy, kinda ugly like 90's power rangers, i get why everyone hates that mv but its not ''polished futurustic vibe'' cause it was never meant to be like that08374b41445ab0fc3d8328a640161490363172-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-carranger_title.jpg

thet1234
Just now, Damien said:

but actually it was supposed to look like this - campy, kinda ugly like 90's power rangers, i get why everyone hates that mv but its not ''polished futurustic vibe'' cause it was never meant to be like that08374b41445ab0fc3d8328a640161490363172-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-carranger_title.jpg

Oh wow. I get it now!! Thanks. I think the look she went for was cool. I wish she would release her Chromatica font.

um chile

March34th
56 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

One of my favourites off Chromatica! The video is lacklustre though. Poor green screen and just bad. This song could have been more successful with a high budget video that wasn't shot on an iPhone. Hopefully the rumoured Babylon video isn't shot on a iPhone 11. 

it's not even green screen :ladyhaha:

they shot it in the desert on location. watch the most recent gagavision episode

Archived