💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Stupid Love" hits 100M views on YouTube

papergangstas

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Yay I guess default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Rhiannon

I trully loved this song when I listened to it while listening to Chromatica in its entirety ! I’ve always loved the video tho ! I’m so happy !

R.

Rhiannon

And she’s so SOOOO BEAUTIFUL in this pink outfit wig and makeup :giveup:

I’m still slayed by this look !!!

R.

papergangstas
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

All she ever wanted was love :diane:

.. and she received it :diane:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

thet1234

One of my favourites off Chromatica! The video is lacklustre though. Poor green screen and just bad. This song could have been more successful with a high budget video that wasn't shot on an iPhone. Hopefully the rumoured Babylon video isn't shot on a iPhone 11. 

um chile

6 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

One of my favourites off Chromatica! The video is lacklustre though. Poor green screen and just bad. This song could have been more successful with a high budget video that wasn't shot on an iPhone. Hopefully the rumoured Babylon video isn't shot on a iPhone 11. 

its not even green screen, yuh, miss polansky did that - went to the real desert and made it look like a piece of.... interesting cgi :ladyhaha:

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

gg3.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

There was no greenscreen, why does everyone keep saying this:emma:

thet1234
4 minutes ago, Damien said:

its not even green screen, yuh, miss polansky did that - went to the real desert and made it look like a piece of.... interesting cgi :ladyhaha:

Look at this. https://twitter.com/thet12341/status/1277549521929531392/photo/1

The editing or whatever it was is awful. They obviously added something because the mountains at the back are purple. Whatever they added they did a poor job editing. I wish this video got a good budget.

um chile

Red Velvet

Honestly, I think this will be the second era where all music videos will hit 100 million. 

If she plays her cards right with releasing Free Woman / Replay for 3rd single, Sour Candy for 4th and Babylon as a final single, it will.

The first one is The Fame Monster.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Daylight Jokers
21 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

Poor green screen

:huntyga:

There's literally a behind the scenes video of it. It's not greenscreen, they just yanked the saturation of the video, hence the edges looking weird in the tweet you've linked. Also, motion tracking is hard af to do on iphone footages. I could just imagine the vfx artist cringing while adding those crystals on those huge rocks.

Archived