youtuber

Superjersh talks about GagaDaily

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme

Urgh, thanks. I wonder where the bad image of Gaga fans comes from...?

On the other hand, stans being annoying shouldn't be new to him? Hope he can just ignore it and focus on the grateful fans. I've seen so many people on here enjoying his videos. 

KatieJudasGaga4

See what you guys do :saladga:

He just wants to put out videos for us to be entertained. And of course some members have to criticize everything. You all should just be appreciative. If you don't like his content or how his channel works, no one is forcing you to watch it. :crossed:

Again, little monsters love to be fvcking pieces of shlt!! Nothing new!

i feel so bad for him. he's the only album reviewer i actually enjoy

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, berlinforme said:

On the other hand, stans being annoying shouldn't be new to him, eh?

He's still fairly new to youtube. Plus, the only people complaining about his videos are Gaga fans. It all started when the fans complained about him talking too much when that is how his channel is centered on. Giving his thoughts and first impressions about the music. Not all reaction videos are the same.

Sanju

This is why we cant have nice things.. :fail: 

I liked his more in depth reviews, and going over lyrics, and ofc stans just want to see people get hyped about gaga and click off.

Like there are different kinds of content for everyone. If you dont like it, move on. 

LateToCult

People in the comments are talking about one account. Which one of y’all? Someone drop the  :billie:

StarstruckIllusion

Y’all are embarrassing omg. SuperJersh sweetie you don’t deserve. Being a Youtuber is a demanding career and that’s on 📠 

latina twilight

Lol, now I feel bad because I did only a negative comment about him and it's about the way he responds to comments.

I hope that, if he keeps visiting here, that he knows I was not trying to be aggresive and I'm sorry if it came across that way. But honestly, I hope he doesn't get in here anymore, we really are bad_kids.mp3

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

raragaga

source.gif

oops 

Spoiler

jk i haven't even seen any of his videos 

xoxo

blackpink

Yikes literally who is saying anything bad about him? Especially regarding him getting hate comments? Y’all need to leave this man alone :rip: 

Nosferatu

Ugh :saladga: I think it's interesting to see an "outsider" trying to decode Gaga lyrics/videos. If you don't like it... it's Youtube? You can click on something else and problem solved.

Archived