Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Billboard 200: Chromatica #6 (-4)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I can't believe a Gaga album is surviving so long in the top 10, so long into her career... but it's sad that the circumstances are reducing its potential for smashing. Era is restarting tomorrow allegedly so hope it takes it up :party:

wasn't it also restarting last monday and the monday before:ladyhaha:

I'm still waiting on that streaming party!

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Stable Queen. 
Imagine Gaga giving some ****s at her brand new album instead of keep glorifying *******s.

Am I the only one who’s having trouble filling in the blanks? 

BillieGOAT
28 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Stable Queen. 
Imagine Gaga giving some ****s at her brand new album instead of keep glorifying *******s.

I’m gonna go get some popcorn bc whatever those blanks turn out to be is about to start a war :toofunny::popcorn:

Jose P
32 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Stable Queen. 

Hunny what is dis? :saladga:

Francesca Cipriani
40 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Stable Queen. 

Ikr, seeing how she went from 2011 level of promo to now, she's really becoming boring :noparty:

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

Ikr, seeing how she went from 2011 level of promo to now, she's really becoming boring :noparty:

Can't you see we're on a chaotic situation?! How do you want her to do BTW promo level this year? She just can't.

Francesca Cipriani
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Can't you see we're on a chaotic situation?! How do you want her to do BTW promo level this year? She just can't.

katy perry is pregnant and still she's doing a lot of promo :nails:

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

She's pregnant but she's not doing BTW insane promo level. She's just doing performances.

Chromatography

no promo, old by the industry’s standards, female, pop isn’t really in, and y’all still have something to complain about. this is great 

Francesca Cipriani
Just now, Animal Claws said:

She's pregnant but she's not doing BTW insane promo level. She's just doing performances.

at least is something :triggered: gaga on the other hand is doing nothing. Not even a single performance of stupid love or rain on me.

And with the BTW comparison I was talking in general. The promotion/number of live performances has decreased drastically since 2011, with Chromatica being the Era of 0 promo.

The Z
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

At least she's performing :ladyhaha:

But she has a record to save, so... 

KennyRichie
8 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

And where is that taking her? Let’s wait until promo is ok, it may not be anytime soon tho. And we may only receive a few performances or videos every now and then and that’s that. 

Animal Claws
Just now, Francesca Cipriani said:

at least is something :triggered: gaga on the other hand is doing nothing. Not even a single performance of stupid love or rain on me.

And with the BTW comparison I was talking in general. The promotion/number of live performances has decreased drastically since 2011, with Chromatica being the Era of 0 promo.

She was supposed to do A LOT this era. However, the situation we all are now it's really sad. Let's hope she start the promo next week (again).

Archived