💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce dragged for doing blackface, using Africa as a gimmick.

GiovanniDean

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Altair said:

No. Not at all. There’s nothing wrong with exploring your own culture. And we don’t know the legalities of her movie in Africa. That’s not a conversation about Beyoncé but rather her management. Because I’m sure she didn’t sit down and say “I want to make a movie about Africa but let’s not make it available in Africa” 

i don’t think she’s going out of her way to make it not available in africa, but she’s not going out of her way to make it available there either. that’s the point. i’m not from africa, but it appears people on twitter from there would find it important to have it available to them, and those are the opinions that matter...

6 minutes ago, Altair said:

No. Not at all. There’s nothing wrong with exploring your own culture. And we don’t know the legalities of her movie in Africa. That’s not a conversation about Beyoncé but rather her management. Because I’m sure she didn’t sit down and say “I want to make a movie about Africa but let’s not make it available in Africa” 

"own culture", it's not byonce culture, Africa isn't homogenic

8 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Didn’t Gaga make herself really dark tan for an interview and magazine shoot. It’s only a matter of time before people decide to “cancel“ her and use those images. It’s kinda getting ridiculous because it’s obvious that some of these people don’t have bad intentions yet they are made to apologies for things that happened so long ago as well. 

This already happens all the time, her infamous v mag photoshoot is always bashed, but with no effects

March34th

This is very very whack and she should acknowledge this and apologize. She had to of known what she was doing here, and some of the replies to that tweet was mentioning how the one garment she was wearing was a culture-specific thing from a group in Africa.

Anyways I believe we should all focus on non-problematic queens like CupcakKe and Lizzo who aren't problematic and aren't married to rude millionaires :huntyga:

stream Discounts by cupcakKe :ally:

Altair
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i don’t think she’s going out of her way to make it not available in africa, but she’s not going out of her way to make it available there either. that’s the point. i’m not from africa, but it appears people on twitter from there would find it important to have it available to them, and those are the opinions that matter...

We honestly don't know the legalities behind it, and thats what matters. 

Altair
1 minute ago, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

"own culture", it's not byonce culture

oh so Beyonce is not African? interesting. 

Just now, Altair said:

yep, she's not african, neither her parents, she's an burgoise afro-american from texas since she was born, and a pentecostal which used to be a republican

Seryabkina
2 minutes ago, Altair said:

technically she wasn't born in Africa nor any of her close relatives lived there either so...

I mean, that's what the African users have been claiming anyway

Altair
Just now, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

" she's an... afro-american "

thank you for proving my point. 

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, Altair said:

afro-american =/= african though

1 minute ago, Altair said:

afro-american =/=/=/=/=/=/=/= african

thank u for proing my point

there are thousands of ACTUAL african ethnic groups, BUYonce can't speak for them all

Didn't she used to bleach her skin back in the day?? Or was that just a rumour?

Sorry. These screenshots of what black people have used in response to Beyonce Blackface have good points, very good points. But that's all I'm gonna say because I don't wanna step on toes or speak on something that I can't. I don't feel fully educated on the matter either

Altair
Just now, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

afro-american =/=/=/=/=/=/=/= african

thank u for proing my point

there are thousands of ACTUAL african ethnic grupos, BUYonce can't speak for them all

so what does afro-american mean?

Archived