Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce dragged for doing blackface, using Africa as a gimmick.

GiovanniDean

Featured Posts

RenegAde
19 minutes ago, justhislife said:

and collaborated and gave her platform to African artists and their musical history with the Lion King soundtrack

What she did was feature the most commercial artists in Africa which happen to be mostly Nigerians. Lion king is set in Kenya and she didn't feature any Kenyan artist on the album . It's like making a mulan movie and creating a soundtrack to supposedly  showcase the culture but featuring only Indian artist on it. Both countries are Asian but their culture's vary greatly .same with Kenya and nigeria

It was all about sales and mass appeal. Not really about representing us and giving us a platform.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

The person behind the photoshoot is African and did the shoot as a homage to a African tribe painting...? None of this makes sense:rip:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Perezchristian

Chile i would never think in a Million years that beyonce of all people be cancelled for doing blackface... 2020 really has been a ****ing MESS 😶😶

The Z
13 minutes ago, Perezchristian said:

Chile i would never think in a Million years that beyonce of all people be cancelled for doing blackface... 2020 really has been a ****ing MESS 😶😶

She's not cancelled at all lol

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

she should be

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SMILE2NE1

Anybody GIF

Another day, another cancel :popcorn: No wonder Gaga is just driving around in her Telsa eating pizza :billie:

Altair

I hate how cancel culture literally looks for ANY reason to tear someone down. What a shame. I’m going to keep supporting Beyoncé’s use of her platform.  
I’ve been so disgusted by social media this year. Smh. 

GiovanniDean
57 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

:selena:

Also the fact that she never toured Africa:poot:

Chromatography

they could have hired a beautiful model with darker skin instead of painting her face darker..idk the vibe is off here :chica:

Altair
20 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

9 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

she should be

People are so jealous of her. 
society has always seen black women as a threat. This micro aggression is no different. 
Society is trying to cancel her but I hope she’s strong enough to no get down from this. 

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Altair said:

People are so jealous of her. 
society has always seen black women as a threat. This micro aggression is no different. 
Society is trying to cancel her but I hope she’s strong enough to no get down from this. 

the only people who want to cancel her it seems to be people who are in africa and they seem to have legitimate problems with her. do you not think it’s weird what was posted earlier, making a movie about africa and not ever touring there or making it available in africa? 

Archduchess
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I know some tribes

flavor of love wtf GIF

XxBones

Didn’t Gaga make herself really dark tan for an interview and magazine shoot. It’s only a matter of time before people decide to “cancel“ her and use those images. It’s kinda getting ridiculous because it’s obvious that some of these people don’t have bad intentions yet they are made to apologies for things that happened so long ago as well. 

Altair
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the only people who want to cancel her it seems to be people who are in africa and they seem to have legitimate problems with her. do you not think it’s weird what was posted earlier, making a movie about africa and not ever touring there or making it available in africa? 

No. Not at all. There’s nothing wrong with exploring your own culture. And we don’t know the legalities of her movie in Africa. That’s not a conversation about Beyoncé but rather her management. Because I’m sure she didn’t sit down and say “I want to make a movie about Africa but let’s not make it available in Africa” 

Archived