💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce dragged for doing blackface, using Africa as a gimmick.

GiovanniDean

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Oooooof.

I know she believes in pan-Africanism but the blackface was too much. She can just be herself. And she's a lighter skinned black person which is fine... click on the photos to see, it's worse than it looks in the thumbnail :wtf:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bambino

I don't fully understand this issue so I don't wanna say something that may seem inappropriate and be mistaken for a dumb puta with a couple of unnecessary WPs but I will watch this thread turn into the ****ing mess it already is.

StarstruckIllusion

No

No

No

EbnIVnyXQAAQxKS?format=jpg&name=large

Idc

No

No

No

Apparently it's an homage to Fela Kuti but I can't really form an opinion on this.

GiovanniDean
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Oooooof.

I know she believes in pan-Africanism but the blackface was too much. She can just be herself. And she's a lighter skinned black person which is fine... click on the photos to see, it's worse than it looks in the thumbnail :wtf:

Not the "Wakandafication":nooo:

StarstruckIllusion

What’s worse is that she had blonde hair. Like I know some tribes can be albino but  that’s white women’s look. If you didn’t tell me that’s beyoncé I woulda thought it was a white person in severe blackface. 

Cookie Tookie

There are thousands of beautiful darker skinned celebs both African and African American that they could have used, but yet they use Beyoncé and darken her skin.

Archived