💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce dragged for doing blackface, using Africa as a gimmick.

GiovanniDean

Featured Posts

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Altair said:

We honestly don't know the legalities behind it, and thats what matters. 

at least in regard to the black face allegations, your opinion does not matter. it’s the opinions of black people and people from africa so idk why you’re so pressed over africans’ opinions about this.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, March34th said:

This is very very whack and she should acknowledge this and apologize. She had to of known what she was doing here, and some of the replies to that tweet was mentioning how the one garment she was wearing was a culture-specific thing from a group in Africa.

Anyways I believe we should all focus on non-problematic queens like CupcakKe and Lizzo who aren't problematic and aren't married to rude millionaires :huntyga:

stream Discounts by cupcakKe :ally:

CupcakKe - you ****ing queen!

Lemon Pepper's better though haha

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Didn't she used to bleach her skin back in the day?? Or was that just a rumour?

Sorry. These screenshots of what black people have used in response to Beyonce Blackface have good points, very good points. But that's all I'm gonna say because I don't wanna step on toes or speak on something that I can't. I don't feel fully educated on the matter either

she did look lighter at one point but no idea honestly

9f1c5365d1ddf8c61dbff9d8fd1e1db5.jpg

Altair
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

at least in regard to the black face allegations, your opinion does not matter. it’s the opinions of black people and people from africa so idk why you’re so pressed over africans’ opinions about this.

And notice how I never commented on her blackface allegations... that was all you hun, trying to hijack the argument we were having...

StrawberryBlond

People are eventually catching up to what I've been saying since she made this album last year. She's using Africa as a gimmick and presenting it as one big culture that's all the same. Apart from very, very occasional tour dates, she hasn't gone there. She hasn't toured there in literally years. I don't understand how she could make Lemonade, an album that was hailed by many as an album for the black female voice and not go to Africa on tour with it. Beyonce's all about aesethetics and being an opportunist to boost her career, always has. She always takes advantage of what's hot right now. She was all about bleaching her skin and getting her nose smaller years ago and she's always had honey blonde hair, even when she's sending messages about how she's proud of her black beauty. The most obvious thing she could do to stay true to that message is to stop colouring her hair but she won't even do that. So, yeah, she profitted off her light skinned features for years, but suddenly, when being black has turned into a fashion statement recently, she's suddenly all about that. She even said that "I love my negro nose" despite the fact that she had a nose job years ago. Look at the facts and realise Beyonce's all about the money and what will sell. It's embarrassing how she won't let this project go even when the public overwhelmingly didn't support it. I'm also shocked that despite all her subscribers, that Black Parade audio has only got 2.2 million views in the 9 days its been uploaded, with just 83k likes. Maybe the public can sense a cash-in when they see it?

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Altair said:

And notice how I never commented on her blackface allegations... that was all you hun, trying to hijack the argument we were having...

you said a few pages back about how she shouldn’t be canceled over this (blackface) etc and i was saying your opinion about that doesn’t matter either :neyde:

Altair
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

you said a few pages back about how she shouldn’t be canceled over this (blackface) etc and i was saying your opinion about that doesn’t matter either :neyde:

Nope.

There are people who really don't know what means to be african :billie:, and who refuse to notice their thousands of different ethnic groups in which beyonce could NEVER "represent" :queenga:

Chromatography
Just now, Altair said:

Nope.

thanks for agreeing with me :huntyga:

Suuus
1 minute ago, Democrats 2020 said:

we live in such strange times.

I couldnt agree more

pedrohemg

Well, I already received enough warning points for saying what I really think about Beyoncé. So, I'll just say she doesn't represent africans at all and she's not doing any good to them.

Archived