💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haven of the Rockers and Metalheads

Shadow

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

So...

Last night I was out with a large group of uni friends in a club we had hired out. We were on the dance floor having a blast (I'd had a few) and suddenly this came seeping through the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d7OBluielc

After 5 seconds I started screaming to my friend (half because I was excited, half because the music was so loud) "THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! I LOVE THIS SONG!". They all looked at me blankly. I shouted back "SERIOUSLY? AC/DC?! THUNDERSTRUCK!?!". The DJ heard me shouting and clapped for me, since I was the only one who knew the track.

So basically, I screamed along to every word, jumped out and down like an idiot and air-guitared with my best friends. Woke up this morning with a croaky throat and sore feet.

I regret nothing.

I fell slightly in love with every word of this post! That was just awesome and yes, this is a great AC/DC tune!! :rockstar:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

So...

Last night I was out with a large group of uni friends in a club we had hired out. We were on the dance floor having a blast (I'd had a few) and suddenly this came seeping through the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d7OBluielc

After 5 seconds I started screaming to my friend (half because I was excited, half because the music was so loud) "THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! I LOVE THIS SONG!". They all looked at me blankly. I shouted back "SERIOUSLY? AC/DC?! THUNDERSTRUCK!?!". The DJ heard me shouting and clapped for me, since I was the only one who knew the track.

So basically, I screamed along to every word, jumped out and down like an idiot and air-guitared with my best friends. Woke up this morning with a croaky throat and sore feet.

I regret nothing.

Leo! That was awesome! Can't believe your friends never knew it. It's a ****ing rock classic! I swear, Rock is not dead! I'll fight tooth and bloody nails to make sure this good **** carries on to the next generation. Good music like this should last forever! I'm so proud of you jamming to this! Sounds like something I would do and the DJ had some rad range to add in in his routine.

Thunderstruck! :rockstar:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

:golfclap:

http://youtu.be/MHZ79InLGRY

Oh ****! White Lion! I haven't heard them in ages. Wow, what a classic ballad! One of the best from the 80s, in my opinion. Well chosen selection, Miker. :yes: :music:

I fell slightly in love with every word of this post! That was just awesome and yes, this is a great AC/DC tune!! :rockstar:

Leo! That was awesome! Can't believe your friends never knew it. It's a ****ing rock classic! I swear, Rock is not dead! I'll fight tooth and bloody nails to make sure this good **** carries on to the next generation. Good music like this should last forever! I'm so proud of you jamming to this! Sounds like something I would do and the DJ had some rad range to add in in his routine.

Thunderstruck! :rockstar:

It was perhaps the happiest I've been in a very long time Probably nothing to do with the tequila...

He also played Back In Black, which a few more people knew, at least the chorus, so we head-banged to it :rockstar:

Ambrosia

396990_10151212028224107_1609846550_n.jpg

I'm glad that Rush's musical talents are being recognized after all these decades, :usrs: , but they were always #1 to me. Music can't be defined by awards or recognition... you feel it or you don't... regardless of the accolades...

Classic, classic Rush... and not Tom Sawyer either. ;)

:legend:

And Heart too!! Great year for an induction. :)

Edited by SweaterCat

Such an enormous talent, Donna Summer was not only considered the Disco Queen but also to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame confirms on how good she really was! The following is in her loving memory............. :yes:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

One thing that's always drawn me to Rush is their unique and diverse lyricism within their songs. It seems like they are willing to think about, and sing about things that other bands/singers wouldn't.

Damn... the Beatles were awesome... Lennon on his own was awesome... McCartney was awesome... how can just two people have so much talent..

Damn... the Beatles were awesome... Lennon on his own was awesome... McCartney was awesome... how can just two people have so much talent..

Nice choice...........Wings were awesome. My favorite song by them is kinda silly tho...........written by Paul and Linda McCartney.

http://youtu.be/dQgUPxgqnfA

Mars..........or bust!

I may be a bit early but let's sprinkle some festive cheer in here.

Excellent tracks, Chezza! Talk about getting in the season spirits and with Korn! :rockstar:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Edited by 4twistedshadows

Ambrosia

Nice choice...........Wings were awesome. My favorite song by them is kinda silly tho...........written by Paul and Linda McCartney.

http://youtu.be/dQgUPxgqnfA

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love and adore that song! I heard it on the radio just the other day. It's so sweet. And, it isn't silly, it isn't silly... it isn't silly at all!! ;)

• Ambrosia pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked this topic