Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haven of the Rockers and Metalheads

Shadow

Featured Posts

On 8/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, Sister said:

So Good~

Whoa, I didn't know Bob made a song about Kennedy... sounds like one of his best songs ever...

On 8/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, Sister said:

This song is just as good as it sounded when it just came out, I love it so much.

this version too

This is probably my favorite song of theirs, but they were great. Layne had so much soul in his voice, such expression.

The song Would is about this singer, great also, gone too soon even before his band made it worldwide:

in tribute and also great~

I've been listening to these songs a lot lately. I miss those times in life.

Excellent, Would by Alice In Chains is one of my favorites, it takes me back when grunge was fresh and raw, it brought a razor's edge to music on those days dominated by flashy 1980s glam metal bands and manufactured pop. 

People were hungry for something not always pretty, but as real as it gets when it comes to songs.  The grunge and alternative movement brought a lot of the angst emotions to the surface which is far more colorful and constructive way to deal with emotions than the destructive forces of violence, hate, and addiction that seem to never go away.

Silence those demons... . 🖤
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

One of my favorite songs by Queensryche, Queen of the Reich

Edited by Shadow
  • YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...
Ambrosia

I remember a few crazy crazy nights.  I got there on this train.  Only one crazy involved though.  This is a song I've heard so much in my life but now not for a long while.  So many songs, so little time.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

15 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I remember a few crazy crazy nights.  I got there on this train.  Only one crazy involved though.  This is a song I've heard so much in my life but now not for a long while.  So many songs, so little time.

Ah, a lovely song to break lose and go on a cruise with, and I'm not talking about a ship.  Back in my home town, the teenagers used to drive their parent's cars to the county line and back, just to go around town and get into trouble and what not.  Talk about crazy nights on the weekends.  

• YAAAS 1

• 4 weeks later...

:legend:Who sings as good as Sebastian after him, only maybe Gaga and Adele.

^ I gave him the rosary beads in this video.:heart::wub::sara:

I would not have survived high school and after without Sebastian as my hero. He gave me strength and an attitude to fight back and stand my ground.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  • Love 1

• 5 months later...
blindinghope

If any of you like heavy metal and screaming then you will love this. I relate to it so much. God it's just amazing. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Ey, I made a post about TOOL if you all are interested in geeking out about them. I could be a loner there tho. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 6:45 PM, tiffa said:

Ey, I made a post about TOOL if you all are interested in geeking out about them. I could be a loner there tho. 🤷‍♀️

I love TOOL. What did you think of their latest album?

(Pardon the late response, my work and crazy life keeps my head spinning)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bi Rain

Jeff Lynne's Electric Light Orchestra announced their final tour. I wanna try and get tickets as a gift for my dad. Just praying they aren't too expensive :giveup:

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |
  • Like 1

Shadow
On 3/20/2024 at 7:43 AM, Bi Rain said:

Jeff Lynne's Electric Light Orchestra announced their final tour. I wanna try and get tickets as a gift for my dad. Just praying they aren't too expensive :giveup:

Oh, I missed them last time they were in my area, but I'll have another chance to see them this October. I didn't know it was their final tour... :giveup:

• Love 1