Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Are you sure it wasn't about the song :ohwell:

Yes :neyde:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

CautiousLurker
7 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Yes :neyde:

Well, I hate to bring this into the equation, but didn't you say a bunch of nice things about my work :poot: 
Now you're saying I'm nothing special, and that that gif was about me and not the song (:sure:), sooooo...

giphy.gif

LoLaA
22 hours ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

gurls, tomorrow is big day for me, I might be able to graduate :vegas: and then, I never had to go to that school again :stalkga:

I can proudly say that I am graduated. It was hard and bad and how we like to say in my language 'kut'  but I did it and tomorrow I will get my diploma :vegas:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I can proudly say that I am graduated. It was hard and bad and how we like to say in my language 'kut'  but I did it and tomorrow I will get my diploma :vegas:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

@CautiousLurker

Despite explicit language and sexual content, initial album pressings did not contain a Parental Advisory warning.[34] A clean version of the album was released exclusively at Wal-Mart stores,[68] censoring several songs for language, as well as omitting "Would You Mind" completely. The album was re-released in late 2001 with a Parental Advisory label, along with a new bonus track; a remix of "Son of a Gun". A clean version with the added remix was also released (with "Would You Mind" still omitted), and became more widely available than the original clean version.[69] Regarding the content, Jackson stated "I do understand that for the younger audience, All for You is a pretty heavy record. For them I've made an altered version. I've been asked to watch my mouth a little, but hell no! This is me, this is what I want to do, so accept it. I don't want to live my life controlled by other people."[70]

Upon its release, All for You was banned in Singapore after the Publications Appeal Committee decided the album's lyrics, in particular "Would You Mind," were "not acceptable to our society." The country's law officials had previously banned Jackson's prior album, The Velvet Rope, due to three songs containing lyrics about homosexuality.[71] Several retail chains, including Wherehouse Music affixed their own "explicit content" labels to the album. RIAA president Hilary Rosen stated, "We don't think retailers should have to do that. That's the label's responsibility, and EMI [Virgin's parent company] has assumed that responsibility."[69] In response to the incident, Jackson said:

"The album has been banned in certain countries … I was told they would be happy to go ahead with it if I were to take the sensual songs off the album. And I thought, `Wow, that's weird.' Here I am talking about love and expressing myself in a way I feel at least most of us do in the bedroom, and it is something so beautiful, so positive and wonderful, yet they want me to put a blindfold fold over the public's eyes about this. Yet there is all that violence … I am not going to change the album and who I am because of that. This is another side of me that I am expressing and feeling so comfortable in doing so.[72]

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

the muppets dancing GIF

Yaaaaaasss

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Archived