Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All For You । Ceremony । Janet

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
28 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Ok, I'm not feeling Doesn't Really Matter :interestinga:
I kinda feel let down by the mini-hype that I saw about the track earlier :madge:

Ma'am I -

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoLaA
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

All of my rates have been submitted :ally:

I'll be ready 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

All of my rates have been submitted :ally:

Favorite song? Ha Ha Ho Ho? 

Anveeroy

I want an honest opinion from you all - 

Do you think you all can digest Janet albums? How was the AFU experience, because this album doesn't represent her Artistry fully at all! 

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Do you think you all can digest Janet albums? How was the AFU experience, because this album doesn't represent her Artistry fully at all! 

I'll be honest. Some songs were good, however I thought it was a bit boring (not all songs off course) but I can't wait to do her other albums. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Anveeroy
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I'll be honest. Some songs were good, however I thought it was a bit boring (not all songs off course) but I can't wait to do her other albums. 

:heart:

L0NEL1GHTS
17 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

All For You is very nostalgic for me so I’m probably biased.  It’s far from her best album but definitely not her worst.  Anyone who denies the greatness of You Ain’t Right or Trust a Try needs better headphones :music:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, L0NEL1GHTS said:

All For You is very nostalgic for me so I’m probably biased.  It’s far from her best album but definitely not her worst.  Anyone who denies the greatness of You Ain’t Right or Trust a Try needs better headphones :music:

AFY is such a nostalgic album! Her last successful album! 

That's why I am not doing the megarates by maintaining the chronology. Next one is Rhythm Nation -- so excited!

CautiousLurker
57 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Favorite song? Ha Ha Ho Ho? 

It's one of the top 5 tracks, but not my fave :bon:

I don't wanna say which is my fave on the off chance @Blown Away decides to sabotage it :huntyga:

31 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

AFY is such a nostalgic album! Her last successful album! 

That's why I am not doing the megarates by maintaining the chronology. Next one is Rhythm Nation -- so excited!

I really enjoyed it - have a few faves that I saved to my playlist even, and thought the interludes were cute :vegas:
Some of the songs tho - the length is not justified... Like, honestly, I rated Truth so low almost solely because of the length... and also because I though there were songs on that album that did what that track was going for, but better... That's another thing - some songs just felt like deluded versions of other songs on the album... The production was really good and tight for the most part, but on Trust A Try it almost overpowered her vocals :bon:

CautiousLurker

Also, @ororo munroe might be happy to know I've revised my stance on Fever - I no longer consider it to be filler galore :vegas:

Spoiler

that tittle now belongs to Sweetner :poot:

There are only about 3-4 tracks I feel luke warm towards, Fever (the track) is better than I remember, and Burning Up is straight up a BHAWP and deserved to be in top 5 :lolly:

CautiousLurker

Um, @Aarghya would it be too much to ask to update my score for When We Oooo to a 9 if it isn't a 9 already, please :poot:

Ororo Munroe
30 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Also, @ororo munroe might be happy to know I've revised my stance on Fever - I no longer consider it to be filler galore :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

that tittle now belongs to Sweetner :poot:

There are only about 3-4 tracks I feel luke warm towards, Fever (the track) is better than I remember, and Burning Up is straight up a BHAWP and deserved to be in top 5 :lolly:

Omg, yes! Fever is that b!tch :air: I love this song so much, Burning Up is good tho, what about Love Affair aka bop of the century? 

I'm listening to Sweetener right now and ...

Spoiler

It's great with headphones wow :music: 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Ororo Munroe
1 hour ago, L0NEL1GHTS said:

Anyone who denies the greatness of You Ain’t Right or Trust a Try needs better headphones 

:sure:

1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

It was fun to be honest! Some of the songs are fire and I'm not a huge fan of this kind of music, so I'm looking forward other albums :vegas:

40 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Like, honestly, I rated Truth so low almost solely because of the length

Same

4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Um, @Aarghya would it be too much to ask to update my score of When We Oooo to a 10 if it isn't a 10 already, please :poot:

Fixed

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

CautiousLurker
Just now, ororo munroe said:

what about Love Affair aka bop of the century? 

It was actually one of the tracks I'd listen to apart from the sacred 4 - it is in fact a BHAWP as well :bon:

I also enjoyed More More More more than I anticipated :bon:

2 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I'm listening to Sweetener right now and ...

Reveal hidden contents

It's great with headphones wow :music: 

I'll take your word for it :poot:

Archived