💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PAPER Mag's 7 Pride Covers

COOOK

Featured Posts

I love these. Shouldn’t have edited the actual people in the pictures as much or at all even :ohwell:

Kaytranada giving me Chromatica meets The Weeknd feels.

Haroon

I think they’re beautiful but I’m not sure if I understand the relation to Pride? :confused: Is it because they’re different to the “norm” and colourful and seen as “alien” or something? :huh: 

Seeka

And this is how you do quarantine covers. 

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think they’re beautiful but I’m not sure if I understand the relation to Pride? :confused: Is it because they’re different to the “norm” and colourful and seen as “alien” or something? :huh: 

I think it's just that each person is an LGBT person? And the cover's style, I think it's just the style they went for because it looks cool... That or they interpret LGBT characters as people who belong to a different fantastic dimension lol

Lion Heart

I love Christine's :udidnt::heart::saira:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think it's because they can't perform actual photography, and are using 3D models and Photoshop and stuff. I don't think there's any reason besides "Oh ****, quarantine!"

Quartz

Yas! Giving me Detroit Become Human vibes. I don't know why ya'll ain't gagging. :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

audrey horne
21 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

The photoshop is terrible 

17 minutes ago, Steven said:

Looks very amateurish :madge:

I rather see it as an overview of the future of photography (or post-quarantine photography), where the line between real and virtual is blurrying so you can't tell appart anymore, just like a bad photoshop edit. Get used to it, it's only the beginning. :oops:

KillerMonster

Look like Chromatica visuals. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

I think these covers are beautiful :saira:

And the fact that there are 7 different covers each with different people for Pride :flutter:

Paper mag did a wonderful job me thinks :heart:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Archived