Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PAPER Mag's 7 Pride Covers

COOOK

Featured Posts

HausOfMark
On 6/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, Rino said:

I think these covers are beautiful :saira:

And the fact that there are 7 different covers each with different people for Pride :flutter:

Paper mag did a wonderful job me thinks :heart:

OMG ur avatar is giving me life. I remember her when ARTPOP came out and showed everyone. What is it called again?

Back on topic..

Nikkis cover is awesome. 

-Mark

Rino
On 6/30/2020 at 4:01 AM, HausOfMark said:

OMG ur avatar is giving me life. I remember her when ARTPOP came out and showed everyone. What is it called again?

her name is Yu Ling Wu :heart:

I don't follow her at all honestly, just loved her review and all the funny expressive emotions she showcased in the video :saira:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Suspiria
On 6/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, darkpaw said:

I love these. Shouldn’t have edited the actual people in the pictures as much or at all even :ohwell:

Kaytranada giving me Chromatica meets The Weeknd feels.

If I'm not mistaked they didn't "edit" the people, rather these are 3D scans if them - the "people" are fully digital 3D models. Which is why they look kinda weird, but makes it more of an impressive achievement.

COOOK
26 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

If I'm not mistaked they didn't "edit" the people, rather these are 3D scans if them - the "people" are fully digital 3D models. Which is why they look kinda weird, but makes it more of an impressive achievement.

Love the Final Fantasy, video game feel to the entire shoot, and the 3D work looks really polished

Carpet Shark
On 6/29/2020 at 2:27 AM, Haroon said:

I think they’re beautiful but I’m not sure if I understand the relation to Pride? :confused: Is it because they’re different to the “norm” and colourful and seen as “alien” or something? :huh: 

Dunno about the others, but Christine and the Queens identifies as pansexual and has been made to explain it a lot. Here's a profile from  2016: https://www.theguardian.com/global/2016/sep/04/christine-and-the-queens-heloise-letissier-interview

She has incorporated LGBT themes in her work from the beginning of her career. Here are three of her earlier works:

And I can't resist linking to this year's work, La Vita Nuova:

Allan

To this day I still find pretty weird how "Tutorials" is like Nikkie's last name.

"Umm excuse me Mrs. Tutorials?"

Archived