💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

From Russia with Love - The Russian music thread

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, Cherry Blues said:

I love that song too 💦❣You say she didn't uploaded it on Youtube. Maybe because in addition to Google, Youtube, Deezer, Amazon Russia has also on services and sometimes the artists promote their stuff for example on a western platform and next time on a Russisn.

Thanks, anyway the song is extremely beautiful :music:

well, she has plenty of 1 minute and a half mood videos for other songs , which weren't uploaded on youtube (like this one, Naberi Moy Nomer, Polugolye, Kosatka title track & Ты ничего не понял)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seryabkina
1 minute ago, brizoda said:

I don't know if Zivert is russian or ukranian

i think she's russian but either way, I think this thread is for both russian and ukrainian artists since both transcend from one part to another (like, there are a lot of Ukrainian acts that pander mostly to Russian audience, like Max Barskih, MARUV, Anna Sedokova, Vera Brezhneva, Via Gra etc)

Dramatica

Not wanna derail the subject or anything but I've been willing to ask this for a long time to fellow Russian monsters:

If you live in Moscow or Saint Petersburg, how do you guys view Chechnya and its population? Are they like a separate country inside the country? Are they well perceived by the Russian population? Because they have been (allegedly) executing gay people, and their sort of president said once that there are no gays in Chechnya :air:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

brizoda
4 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

a classic !

I'm not from Russia, I'm from Barcelona (catalan) but I think there is really good music in Russia right now

Music in Spain now is so bad, people only listents reggaetón all the time

Seryabkina
6 minutes ago, brizoda said:

I'm not from Russia, I'm from Barcelona (catalan) but I think there is really good music in Russia right now

Music in Spain now is so bad, people only listents reggaetón all the time

well, in my country, music ain't better either so I've been listening to quite a lot of Russian music

I also follow the Russian charts since I stan some Russian / Ukrainian artists and I kinda have an idea what was a hit and what not there 

I remember Ne Modnie peaking at #8 there, for example

brizoda
1 minute ago, Vampyr said:

well, in my country, music ain't better either so I've been listening to quite a lot of Russian music

I also follow the Russian charts since I stan some Russian / Ukrainian artists and I kinda have an idea what was a hit and what not there 

I remember Ne Modnie peaking at #8 there, for example

Where are you from?

Are Russian charts in english too?

Seryabkina
Just now, brizoda said:

Where are you from?

Romania

quite close to Ukraine but they rarely play artists from there here (only if the songs are in English or Spanish, like Kazka's Cry [english version of Plakala] and NK's Elefante recently)

brizoda
5 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

Romania

quite close to Ukraine but they rarely play artists from there here (only if the songs are in English or Spanish, like Kazka's Cry [english version of Plakala] and NK's Elefante recently)

I have a friend from the Moldavian part of Romania, but he lives in Barcelona since 10 years

Whtvrman

I don't know anything about Russian music but I got high and randomly found these hot legends like 2 years ago

Archived