💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

From Russia with Love - The Russian music thread

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Luc said:

Anyone knows more songs like this? :giveup: preferably upbeat, sung by a female :giveup: this song would smash where I live :giveup: 

Hm, then you can listen to more songs by Cream Soda - they are really fun and energetic 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warning
1 hour ago, Cherry Blues said:

Nobody Talks that. But Sergey Lazarev is gay. He already made many hints about that on his songs. His new Song Labyrinth. I like the artful video...

Wbk sis, hes couple with Dmitriy Kuznetsov, look it up, there is a long Tumblr exposé about them, I started to stan him during his Eurovision 2k15 performance, thats how I found him, truly a talented, handsome, smart and nice guy :sis: my celebrity crush tbh :lolly:

audrey horne

I love how IC3PEAK, Shortparis or Монеточка are bravely challenging the political nonsense by simply expressing their art and minds on nowadays issues (lgbtq+ issues and so much more). 

I didn't know if it was music from Russia or in the russian language, but I listen to a lot of "witch house" mixes filled with russian/russian singing artists, especially Luna/Луна (from Ukraine iirc). Btw check this serve of a video, infused with wlw aesthetics.
I'm also a huge fan of Molchat Doma (from Belarus) and their melancholic 80s synth-pop-punk-new-wave own genra. 

Seryabkina
1 hour ago, Rino said:

I also used to be really into Glyukoza in middle school, even though she did shamelessly rip off Gorillaz with her cartoonish MVs :huntyga:

i recently just got into her lmao

i liked her style, especially when she worked with Fadeev (too bad he's a good producer but a pos as well)

so far these are my faves from her 

1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

Omg, thank you for this thread! 

I want to share an old music video by Vintage! This song is a bop and about lesbian love 

1 hour ago, mvstraw said:

russian icons

we stan these classics as well!

Seryabkina
1 hour ago, FameMonster01 said:

Привет мои дорогие друзья, я просто хочу сказать... stan Макс Барских OR ELSE! :grr:

56 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Alsoo, stan this upcoming legend as well

Она заслуживает всего наилучшего:messga:

we stan TASTE :gaycat:

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

i liked her style, especially when she worked with Fadeev (too bad he's a good producer but a pos as well)

Yeah, he is amazing producer and songwriter, I absolutely adore songs that he wrote for Serebro :giveup: Especially old ones 

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Vampyr said:

also, let's not forget about this bop

Yeeeeees, one of my faves :lolly:

Seryabkina
Just now, ororo munroe said:

Yeah, he is amazing producer and songwriter, I absolutely adore songs that he wrote for Serebro :giveup: Especially old ones 

he really has plenty of great work tbh

with Serebro, Glukoza, Nargiz, Seryabkina, Savicheva... the talent that that has! too bad he ended himself with his nasty behavior

TheSlash

I'm not THAT familiar with Russian music, only with some folk songs and cheesy love songs originating in that TV show called фабрика звезд , bc we sang them in Russian class :selena: 

Spoiler

Before anyone asks: I'm German and had 3 years of Russian during my A-level - I can still read it :whitney: 

So I only know songs like в лесу родилась ёлочка, калинка or this cheesy sh*t:

We sang such songs to train both our reading and pronunciation :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Seryabkina
Just now, TheSlash said:

I'm not THAT familiar with Russian music, only with some folk songs and cheesy love songs originating in that TV show called фабрика звезд , bc we sang them in Russian class :selena: 

Hide contents

Before anyone asks: I'm German and had 3 years of Russian during my A-level - I can still read it :whitney: 

do you have any type of genre you enjoy the most? maybe I can come up with something you might enjoy :selena:

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, this is amazing! 

But Savicheva has better songs than this :bon:

For example:

TheSlash
Just now, Vampyr said:

do you have any type of genre you enjoy the most? maybe I can come up with something you might enjoy :selena:

I can't tell you genres, only artists I really like: Gaga ( well, ofc :queenga: ), Billie Eilish, SOPHIE, Poppy and Babymetal :lana: 

Ew, David!

1 minute ago, ororo munroe said:

Wow, this is amazing! 

But Savicheva has better songs than this :bon:

For example:

her older songs were sooo good :giveup:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Seryabkina
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

I can't tell you genres, only artists I really like: Gaga ( well, ofc :queenga: ), Billie Eilish, SOPHIE, Poppy and Babymetal :lana: 

mmm... maybe you might enjoy this? :lana:

Archived