Jump to content
other

From Russia with Love - The Russian music thread


Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Rino said:

I'm starting to suspect that you might be from Russia. are you from Russia too sis? :green:

Yes, I am :giveup: 

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ororo munroe said:

Yes, I am :giveup: 

omg which city? :flower:

I'm in Saint Petersburg 

 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Rino said:

omg which city? :flower:

I'm in Saint Petersburg 

 

Tomsk :queenga:

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01

Привет мои дорогие друзья, я просто хочу сказать... stan Макс Барских OR ELSE! :grr:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ororo munroe said:

Tomsk :queenga:

have never been there! maybe will pay a visit one day :flutter: 

I'm originally from Yakutia, which is closer to Tomsk btw, but moved to St Petersburg 5 years ago. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Rino said:

have never been there! maybe will pay a visit one day :flutter: 

I'm originally from Yakutia, which is closer to Tomsk btw, but moved to St Petersburg 5 years ago. 

Really nice place, it's like student's city or how they call it :poot:

Yeeees, Petersburg is that b!tch :gayhat: What a great city! 

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

Привет мои дорогие друзья, я просто хочу сказать... stan Макс Барских OR ELSE! :grr:

привет-привет ))

неплохой клип, но че-то песня не цепляет :oops:

but he is a total man candy yup-yup :pole:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Привет мои дорогие друзья, я просто хочу сказать... stan Макс Барских OR ELSE! :grr:

Ох, некоторые его песни обожаю просто :ally:

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ororo munroe said:

Really nice place, it's like student's city or how they call it :poot:

Yeeees, Petersburg is that b!tch :gayhat: What a great city! 

it is! 

stream this iconic song by Leningrad while we are at it :lolly:

 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Rino said:

it is! 

stream this iconic song by Leningrad while we are at it :lolly:

 

Yes, the video of the century :nooo:

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01
1 minute ago, Rino said:

привет-привет ))

неплохой клип, но че-то песня не цепляет :oops:

but he is a total man candy yup-yup :pole:

это отличная песня....

в ГУЛАГ сейчас!!!:ohwell:

And yupp he is a sex icon wbk

Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01

Alsoo, stan this upcoming legend as well

Она заслуживает всего наилучшего:messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
10 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Привет мои дорогие друзья, я просто хочу сказать... stan Макс Барских OR ELSE! :grr:

I mean ... 

 

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

This song is also a bop

 

Anyone knows more songs like this? :giveup: preferably upbeat, similar instrumental, sung by a female :giveup: this song would smash where I live :giveup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...