Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Michael getting pizza (June 27)

Siena

Featured Posts

steven

She should start a mukbang channel with Michael. I’d be totally down for it. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie

I have a little belly that comes and goes, I think most people do, and no one asks if I’m pregnant! It’s just because she’s Gaga! And it’s very unfair! 

Also I wonder if she tips $500 every time she’s there! If I were an employee, I’d be like “here’s some coupons, also here is my schedule, I highlighted the days and hours I’ll be working!”:huntyga::ladyhaha:

8 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

But with or without pineapple? Ask them the real questions :oprah:

Nobody eats that except for americans, it's not a thing in Italy

Franch Toast
52 minutes ago, Renie said:

I have a little belly that comes and goes, I think most people do, and no one asks if I’m pregnant! It’s just because she’s Gaga! And it’s very unfair! 

Also I wonder if she tips $500 every time she’s there! If I were an employee, I’d be like “here’s some coupons, also here is my schedule, I highlighted the days and hours I’ll be working!”:huntyga::ladyhaha:

You need to move to Malibu and get a job at that restaurant! The odds are you'd probably see Gaga at least twice a week if not three times. :fan: Take-out must get so expensive for her though if she tips hundreds of bucks every time. 

Side note: I wonder if she's going there so much and tipping so generously for carry-out because it's one of her favorite restaurants and she's worried about them making it through the pandemic. Either that or Bo's not with them in Malibu and she and Michael are tired of their own cooking. 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2

Why was one of my comments deleted from this discussion? I didn’t say anything wrong, I was just replying to someone saying that because she was drinking at the Paper magazine event, she obviously isn’t pregnant.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gagasicebath
25 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It's totally a thing here in the UK, and I'm absolutely #TeamPineapple :ohwell:

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Why was one of my comments deleted from this discussion? I didn’t say anything wrong, I was just replying to someone saying that because she was drinking at the Paper magazine event, she obviously isn’t pregnant.

I remember your comment, and it was totally fine. I wonder if you had quoted someone who was insinuating that she's pregnant, and that's why your comment was removed? I noticed that the comment(s) implying she might be pregnant are gone. 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I remember your comment, and it was totally fine. I wonder if you had quoted someone who was insinuating that she's pregnant, and that's why your comment was removed? I noticed that the comment(s) implying she might be pregnant are gone. 

Yeah that must be it, because I was quoting someone who was like, “What if the rumors are true, and that’s why she isn’t doing any performances?”

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ladylinners
29 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Thing in Sweden as well. Love pineapple on pizza

LaLa
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Side note: I wonder if she's going there so much and tipping so generously for carry-out because it's one of her favorite restaurants and she's worried about them making it through the pandemic. Either that or Bo's not with them in Malibu and she and Michael are tired of their own cooking. 

A combo of both is what I'm assuming. The restaurant is like 2 mins from her house so she probably wants to support it, but also doesn't want to cook. My husband has been using the same "support local business!!" line to lobby for more takeout at my house too :ladyhaha:

Renie
11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

You need to move to Malibu and get a job at that restaurant! The odds are you'd probably see Gaga at least twice a week if not three times. :fan: Take-out must get so expensive for her though if she tips hundreds of bucks every time. 

Girl, I’d be there in a heartbeat if I could!! If she came into my place weekly I’d be working overtime just to be there all the time! 

And I wonder that too, maybe Bo stayed in the hills to give each other some privacy for a bit! 

Kimblue
28 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Was she drinking? I must have missed it

Archived