💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Michael getting pizza (June 27)

Siena

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Damn I wish I could be that confident to go out without my pants, then I’d be never wearing them just like Gaga :vegas:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath
17 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Have people still not realized that Gaga is tiny, so whenever she loses or gains weight, it's very noticeable?
If we would believe fans and tabloids, she would have been pregnant for 38 times by now...

OP: looking good and feeling fine :flutter: 

She’s apparently been pregnant for about 11 years. I have no idea what’s gestating in there :ally:

(I do know, it’s pizza)

Economy
4 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Plus she had that same lower stomach bump on New Years...that’s just where she gains and loses weight. Everyone has the one spot that fluctuates the most 

Tbh me and both my parents are so apple shaped (when we gain weight) it's not even funny

None of us are particularly big but whenever we do gain weight, it's like 90% on the belly. The rest of the body hardly gains anything :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Judas Society said:

do they not eat anything other than pizza and pasta?

Her name isn't Alice, but she's gonna keep looking for Pizzaland.

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

SineFromHell
2 hours ago, Heracross said:

Lucky girl, I can’t have pizza due to the heartburns it causes. :nails:

Try white pizza instead! I get heartburn too but I think its mostly due to tomato based sauces.

numb the flame

Theres always one photo in the collection of paparazzi pics where she looks directly at the camera

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Theres always one photo in the collection of paparazzi pics where she looks directly at the camera

Girl has to make sure they answered her call :ally:

At least they showed up, she showed them nothing at all.

(Except her perfect legs. She blessed us all with those.)

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Plus she had that same lower stomach bump on New Years...that’s just where she gains and loses weight. Everyone has the one spot that fluctuates the most 

Also I’ll keep repeating myself on here to all the cis males :nails:. PERIOD WATER WEIGHT. Women gain up to 5 pounds 

The Fame

Not to be a party pooper but the SG probably just stands for 'sausage'.:sweat: I don't know any pizza/food place that requires you to give your last name when taking any order.

gagasicebath
17 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Not to be a party pooper but the SG probably just stands for 'sausage'.:sweat: I don't know any pizza/food place that requires you to give your last name when taking any order.

I thought it said ‘36’, the order number I guess? 

Archived