šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke drags Shane Dawson & disassociates from him

dit

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, Suuus said:

I do find suspicious that this comes out now because a few days ago people were exsposing jeffree so it wouldnt surprise me if this whole thing was done to distract people from that

Isn't really suspicious to me. The two are frequently associated so it's easy for anybody to say "well what about this controversial thing" and shift focus to the other. Plus just about everyone is getting exposed at the moment.Ā 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

I legit don't know who any of these people are, but what did this Shane guy do?

xoxo

PoetsTryinWrite
24 minutes ago, justhislife said:

That just doesn't make sense since he made that long post the other day that he posted on Twitter. He would have had to sign it after and there's no way he did it then.Ā 

Okay, so perhaps he didnā€™t sign an NDA. Perhaps he didnā€™t have to. Perhaps Shane is terrified of Jeffree because everyone is and Jeffree is elected as the gangster in the neighbourhood. The theory is simply that Jeffree is orchestrating Shaneā€™s cancellation to get the heat off himself.Ā 

Ā 

57 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

oh 100%, I was just wondering if the user I quoted meant that Jeffree actually orchestrated the whole Shane cancelation movementĀ Ā 

^
Ā 

Iā€™m still processing how I subscribed to watchingĀ Jeffreeā€™s videos and how I feel about him now. Itā€™s like an epiphany or hindsight. Iā€™m now observingĀ Jeffreeā€™s power, his dominance over others, his entitlement, his blackmailing and manipulating in the context that he is addicted to money and power and that all this drama and the constant betrayals byĀ his ā€œfriendsā€ and his videos are all a facade. He doesnā€™t actually care about any of it. I think heā€™s using Ā everything in his life as a chess board. He is known for being able to destroy peopleā€™s lives and livelihoods at one click of a button because he routinely holds dirt on them. Nobody should have this much power! Heā€™s like a sociopath Ā Everything is so calculated. Iā€™m really struggling to process how I was ever a fan.Ā 

Defend Your Humanity.

Helxig

Can we swap out Shane and get Jenna Marbles back please?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChromeAngel

I truly believe thereā€™s something deeply wrong with him. Iā€™ve been telling people this for two years! I think his persona was specifically crafted to portray the exact opposite of who he really is. He acts naive so he can get away with anything. He acts like a victim to make it more difficult to accuse him of anything. I get that what he said was a ā€œjokeā€ in the sense that it was meant to be funny, but I donā€™t believe itā€™s a joke as in it wasnā€™t true. The way he said it was way too nonchalantĀ 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Can we swap out Shane and get Jenna Marbles back please?

Ugh it's still so upsetting that she felt so horrible about wearing fake tan and a pink wig ten years ago that she left her channel.

She's a beacon of positivity, kindness, and chill vibes. We need her.

I hope we still get J&J streams and videos.

šŸ–¤

Helxig
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ugh it's still so upsetting that she felt so horrible about wearing fake tan and a pink wig ten years ago that she left her channel.

She's a beacon of positivity, kindness, and chill vibes. We need her.

I hope we still get J&J streams and videos.

I'm hoping she at least continues the podcast because it's mainly just nice fans who make the effort to watch them over there

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm hoping she at least continues the podcast because it's mainly just nice fans who make the effort to watch them over there

And we need dog updates :bradley:

šŸ–¤

Rat Boy
3 hours ago, HoneyB said:

Next person is J*
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295d202891296bc3ba5f

Jafar must be stopped. They all need a massive wake up call.Ā :nails:Ā 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Agunimon

Yeah, everyone's cancelling him. Can't say much more than what's already been said, soĀ I'll just ask: why does she type like?

also @ shane dawson

it needs to be said because he's super problematic when it comes to weight, even his own.

Archived