Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joanne & Chromatica Artworks Censored in Iran

David Ward

Featured Posts

Sherry
23 minutes ago, brownie said:

They’re real, Iran is known to be extremely sexist

Again, don't spread any false info. I've lived in the middle east for a few years because of my parents job transfer and I know about this better. I have Muslim friends that are females who find it extremely uncomfortable if someone isn't covering their bodies. They either leave that place or politely ask them to cover certain regains of the body like the legs or breasts.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

It's not related to sexism. Women in Iran find it uncomfortable, they don't want to seek sexual attraction hence they cover their bodies. In country that is conservative and finds it uncomfortable to show off their bodies, how is it wrong to censor stuff. Atleast they are not banning Gaga. Don't spread a false narrative

You are the one spreading a false narrative.

They are removing all women from covers, not just the ones that are “showing off their bodies”.

Sherry
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

You are the one spreading a false narrative.

They are removing all women from covers, not just the ones that are “showing off their bodies”.

Untrue. Again I've lived there for 2 years so unless you have done the same you know better. If citizens find it uncomfortable they have every right to censor it. They love the music and that's what matters.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Admin
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

Untrue. Again I've lived there for 2 years so unless you have done the same you know better. If citizens find it uncomfortable they have every right to censor it. They love the music and that's what matters.

What?

This Iranian site is removing all women from their covers. What's sexual about this?

20119704-7608235-image-a-6_1571904577323

Admin
5 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

If citizens find it uncomfortable they have every right to censor it.

This is some bullshit. Stop defending oppression.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived