Adele won't release new album because she's "quarantining"

Bambino

Featured Posts

not a french fry
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

plan the tour

:billie:

social experiment gone wrong

An artist is not required to release music because fans use the excuse "music heals the mind, don't you care?"

There's other music. Go listen to that. 

President Biden
31 minutes ago, Runway said:

Clueless pop fans still pretending “music heals people” while death tolls increase exponentially in every country :ladyhaha:

:saladga: literally what

:saladga:nobody is saying music stops infection & death rates

I got drunk

Yxilon

"album coming out today?" 

"of course not" 

is the new

"how, where and when please."

"... I'm from London" 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

14 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:saladga: literally what

:saladga:nobody is saying music stops infection & death rates

Prior to Chromatica being released, a very large number of "fans" were bashing Gaga for delaying because "music helps with anxiety and mental issues". As if then purchasing a $15 album means she their therapist now. 

Agunimon
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

"So you was releasing but you no releasing?"

I love this reference.

beaublue
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Clueless pop fans still pretending “music heals people” while death tolls increase exponentially in every country :ladyhaha:

Arrogant pop fans still acting like releasing music negatively affects people... :sis:

seriously though, there’s been hundreds of studies published, documentaries, books, etc. detailing the positive effects of music on mental health. Maybe pick up a book? Or perhaps use google by opening a tab? I’m sure either will do :huntyga:

beaublue
51 minutes ago, Doot said:

Prior to Chromatica being released, a very large number of "fans" were bashing Gaga for delaying because "music helps with anxiety and mental issues". As if then purchasing a $15 album means she their therapist now. 

Music has very real, very positive effects on mental health. It’s a fact. Literally just look it up?

Ronk
1 hour ago, Doot said:

An artist is not required to release music because fans use the excuse "music heals the mind, don't you care?"

There's other music. Go listen to that. 

Mte.

I live outside the space time continuum.

JRCF29
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I love this reference.

“Is it true that you went to school with singing, dancing, weed- smoking, zoodles-eating, but very talented Miss Nothing on But The Radio Gaga?”

Don't Call Me Gaga

Economy
4 hours ago, Pop Music said:

hmm

I mean like gaga did postponing there is a case for that but maybe releasing would help people rn 

I can see both sides once again but lean toward the non postponement side more 

I don't get the point of it tbh

Having entertainment available doesn't stop people from accessing news. You don't have to whatch the news for 4 hours straight like my grandmother they kinda start repeating the same stuff over and over anyway

The argument that it detracts people from what they need to focus on to me is stupid and i think is more about not getting dragged by cancel culture than anything else tbh (or being afraid it will hurt them commercially due to lower music demand right now)

Also if anything having more Entertainment helps people stay at home like they should and not go out. Not releasing Entertainment actually works AGAIST the cause of you think about it

JRCF29

I get that it’s frustrating to not hear new stuff from your fave or one of your faves, but at the end of the day you have to remember that you’re not entitled to anything from them (except their gratitude and thanks for being a fan and paying their bills, of course). And it’s not a situation like Rihanna where she is openly mocking her fans about it

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived