đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will new tickets be sold?

Guille

Featured Posts

Hello everyone!

Now that the show has been postponed, I think I might be able to make it to either the Paris show or the London one.

I am guessing new tickets will be put on sale once people start asking for their refunds (if they decide to not attend in the end).

I was just wondering:

-When do you think new tickets will be put on sale? Does anyone know if refunds are already being made?

-Do you think I have a chance to get VIP packages? (Early Entry - Golden Circle)

Thank you everyone!

Dramatica

They have no energy for other dates it seems :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

steven
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

Her team is already exhausted from this era, they need to rest. :air:

Just now, Steven said:

Her team is already exhausted from this era, they need to rest. :air:

2 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Too much promo left them exhausted :billie:

But anyway, I meant if they will put new tickets on sale for the London or Paris shows, as they are almost sold out.

JRCF29

Maybe but I'm not sure how many. I would guess the best tickets will be put up for resale online

Don't Call Me Gaga

ViviLittleM

I think it’s really fast. Once people asks for the refunds and is Accepted, they put the ticket refunded on sale again 

lavenderblondee

I hope :bradley: I've accepted I'm going to get annihilated with a third party ticket. 

It all depends on how present COVID will be next year. If anything Gaga will just add a second date. 

cdparky
On 6/27/2020 at 7:39 PM, Guille said:

Hello everyone!

Now that the show has been postponed, I think I might be able to make it to either the Paris show or the London one.

I am guessing new tickets will be put on sale once people start asking for their refunds (if they decide to not attend in the end).

I was just wondering:

-When do you think new tickets will be put on sale? Does anyone know if refunds are already being made?

-Do you think I have a chance to get VIP packages? (Early Entry - Golden Circle)

Thank you everyone!

Anything that is refunded will be put back on sale, whether it be EE, package or regular ticket.

The refund process at the moment seems to be taking a little longer, more like a month to get refunds instead of the usual few days. So would suggest monitor TM closely over the coming weeks to catch the returned tickets.

AndrewGr

Does anyone know where VIP packages were sold for the London date? Ticketmaster?

March34th

i think it would be cool if she did 2 shows for each date or even just for the paris and london ones so the euro monsters who missed JWT had a better chance to see her.:staymad:

Archived