Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max: "Producers wanted to date me instead of wanting to work with me"

COOOK

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

My post was NOT a joke wtf?

Yeah, actually it was a low key bad joke :neyde:

OT: What the heck is wrong with all of you?!!! Do you have ANY human decency?!!! 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

I got warned thank you very much.

I was talking about when superiors only see you as a sexual object, and you only figure that out later. Personal experience.

Fukc this forum seriously.

Wait then why did you tell that in a joking way? :derpga:

Suuus

This is a poem for all the people who made stupid jokes of go on a thread and act like a bafoon you will get a wp or a ban and the thread will be closed very soon

monketsharona
1 hour ago, papergangster said:

Did redone ask to date her? 

He is married and has kids. As far as we know he never had any inappropriate behavior with any of the numerous women he worked with. 

And for the record, he only worked with her few months ago. 

Jose P
Just now, Suuus said:

Am i the only one who is surprised that this thread hasnt been closed het?

Let it open, that way we can weed out the disgusting users :vegas:

AliceIsThatBitch
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Grow up

Ma'am before you blow things out of proportion as usual, she didn't say she was "raped", she said that men were being pigs and sleazy and wanting to date her rather than work with her. So saying "her swine is coming" is harmless. Maybe she'll indeed write a song about sleazy men at one point.

You need to stop being overdramatic.

Suuus
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Let it open, that way we can weed out the disgusting users :vegas:

Hmm i like that idea

Jose P
Just now, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Ma'am before you blow things out of proportion as usual, she didn't say she was "raped", she said that men were being pigs and sleazy and wanting to date her rather than work with her. So saying "her swine is coming" is harmless. Maybe she'll indeed write a song about sleazy men at one point.

You need to stop being overdramatic.

He wasn’t being dramatic, he only told you to grow up which is exactly what you need to do. And if you didn’t think what you wrote is that serious you wouldn’t have edited your comment.

Hades

She isn't Gaga or a woman who was assaulted so they think it's funny. Smh :neyde:

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

He wasn’t being dramatic, he only told you to grow up which is exactly what you need to do. And if you didn’t think what you wrote is that serious you wouldn’t have edited your comment.

Ok I edited my comment to avoid drama, because I know a lot of people on here are so sensitive.

I was just correcting a fact. She never said she was raped. She was talking about men being more interested in dating her than working with her. 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived