💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

X । Ceremony । Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Blown Away
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

It's fine, the way this megarate pans out is the way I'll treat Janet in her megarates :bon:

Our roles will be reversed there. Unless it's the 20 M.E.S.S. or D*scipline megarate

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

19. Cosmic - Average Score: 6.77

Highest Score: 11 @Future Nostalgia

Lowest Score: 1 @PMM

8.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia This song is so amazing.

@Maleficent Really strong ballad

@Lionel Ronaldo I''m not so into this song

@ororo munroe Boring. Thank you next.

@Yxilon Nice vanilla ballad, it comes across very bland after Nu-di-ty's craze, but still decent.

@Judas Society I really like this song. Can't put a finger on why though.

@Blown Away The song is unremarkable, it's just there and serves no purpose. The definition of a filler.

@HausOfAntonio You can feel her rawness on this song. I love her delivery, the lyrics are heartwarming and hopeful and it feels like a great closer. "I wanted so much but only needed you" KYLIE GIRL. I CRY.

@CautiousLurker The universe is made up of dark matter, and so is my soul... which is why it's drawn to white matter - guess what the white matter is OwO

@MingersPrayer Cute song - never really got into it first time around and would always just put on a different CD after WOW but I can see it’s quality now. Definitely still not one id come back to but the writing comes the heart if you believe the press on the album.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

8.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Yxilon Nice vanilla ballad, it comes across very bland after Nu-di-ty's craze, but still decent.

@Blown Away The song is unremarkable, it's just there and serves no purpose. The definition of a filler.

@HausOfAntonio You can feel her rawness on this song. I love her delivery, the lyrics are heartwarming and hopeful and it feels like a great closer. "I wanted so much but only needed you" KYLIE GIRL. I CRY.

@CautiousLurker The universe is made up of dark matter, and so is my soul... which is why it's drawn to white matter - guess what the white matter is OwO

@MingersPrayer Cute song - never really got into it first time around and would always just put on a different CD after WOW but I can see it’s quality now. Definitely still not one id come back to but the writing comes the heart if you believe the press on the album.

:bye:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Yxilon
Just now, Aarghya said:

8.jpg

COMMENTS: 

whatever, I don't mind the blandest song in the album

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

Our roles will be reversed there. Unless it's the 20 M.E.S.S. or D*scipline megarate

Probably :selena:
I would never give Kylie a 0, I would absolutely give Janet one :bon:

But maybe she'll become a fave, you dont know, I havent listened to much of her work :hor:

Anveeroy

Another bonus track LMAO!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

but what about white matter from dark energy? :ally:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Blown Away
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Probably :selena:
I would never give Kylie a 0, I would absolutely give Janet one :bon:

But maybe she'll become a fave, you dont know, I havent listened to much of her work :hor:

Don't worry. I love queen Jackson to death, and even I still give her 0's :fan: Sometimes...

CautiousLurker
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

@CautiousLurker I still want to know the 4 people who make these ceremonies fun:ally:

Gawd, Jesus, Mary and Joseph :pray:

Spoiler

You can figure out who is who amongst yourself :bon:

CautiousLurker
Just now, Blown Away said:

Don't worry. I love queen Jackson to death, and even I still give her 0's :fan: Sometimes...

Ok, you might actually have a problem :interestinga:

Blown Away
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Gawd, Jesus, Mary and Joseph :pray:

Reveal hidden contents

You can figure out who is who amongst yourself :bon:

I claim Jesus, he also got crucified like I will for one of my 1's

Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Ok, you might actually have a problem :interestinga:

:cryga:

CautiousLurker

Anyway, COSMIC... I actually liked it when I was relistening to the album, but... yeah she can go :poot:

Archived