⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

music news

'KP5' Discussion

COOOK
5 hours ago, God Control said:

Is it even happening? It’s like Katy went from someone who has a song charting at No.1 every week or two to some obscure artist who releases standalone singles that no one cares about.

I love her, I love all her albums, I love 365, NRO and HIH, but like what’s happening with her and her management and fans??

Look above, Mr. S teased exciting surprises coming this week. Also, allegedly a song named Resilient leaked yesterday...

Genuine Guy 09

I have heard the smile song with p diddy is coming in the next two weeks

she leaked that song herself allegedly - its very likely that it will sound different upon release - a bit like how SL leaked but it sounded different - i think it'll do a good first day because of Diddy and Katy seems to do well when she releases a song with that dynamic - see california gurlz, ET, Chained To The Rhythm

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

GC1234
5 hours ago, God Control said:

Is it even happening? It’s like Katy went from someone who has a song charting at No.1 every week or two to some obscure artist who releases standalone singles that no one cares about.

I love her, I love all her albums, I love 365, NRO and HIH, but like what’s happening with her and her management and fans??

I totally agree! It’s like it all seemed to go downhill after CTR was released. Witness was underwhelming for me, but it’s sad to not see her return to her former glory, especially considering what a major bop NRO was...

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

God Control
6 hours ago, GC1234 said:

I totally agree! It’s like it all seemed to go downhill after CTR was released. Witness was underwhelming for me, but it’s sad to not see her return to her former glory, especially considering what a major bop NRO was...

Yeah. I loved Chain to the Rhythm and Bon Appetit but it’s like she completely lost her fan base and GP appeal for some reason.

• Like 1

God Control
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

Look above, Mr. S teased exciting surprises coming this week. Also, allegedly a song named Resilient leaked yesterday...

I hope it turns out good. Thanks

• Like 1

shoful

I’m excited! I liked Daisies, NRO and HiH a lot! Hopefully there are some good bops!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."