💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - 'Smile' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK
5 hours ago, God Control said:

Is it even happening? It’s like Katy went from someone who has a song charting at No.1 every week or two to some obscure artist who releases standalone singles that no one cares about.

I love her, I love all her albums, I love 365, NRO and HIH, but like what’s happening with her and her management and fans??

Look above, Mr. S teased exciting surprises coming this week. Also, allegedly a song named Resilient leaked yesterday...

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09

I have heard the smile song with p diddy is coming in the next two weeks

she leaked that song herself allegedly - its very likely that it will sound different upon release - a bit like how SL leaked but it sounded different - i think it'll do a good first day because of Diddy and Katy seems to do well when she releases a song with that dynamic - see california gurlz, ET, Chained To The Rhythm

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

GC1234
5 hours ago, God Control said:

Is it even happening? It’s like Katy went from someone who has a song charting at No.1 every week or two to some obscure artist who releases standalone singles that no one cares about.

I love her, I love all her albums, I love 365, NRO and HIH, but like what’s happening with her and her management and fans??

I totally agree! It’s like it all seemed to go downhill after CTR was released. Witness was underwhelming for me, but it’s sad to not see her return to her former glory, especially considering what a major bop NRO was...

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

God Control
6 hours ago, GC1234 said:

I totally agree! It’s like it all seemed to go downhill after CTR was released. Witness was underwhelming for me, but it’s sad to not see her return to her former glory, especially considering what a major bop NRO was...

Yeah. I loved Chain to the Rhythm and Bon Appetit but it’s like she completely lost her fan base and GP appeal for some reason.

God Control
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

Look above, Mr. S teased exciting surprises coming this week. Also, allegedly a song named Resilient leaked yesterday...

I hope it turns out good. Thanks

shoful

I’m excited! I liked Daisies, NRO and HiH a lot! Hopefully there are some good bops!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

xoxo Craig

GUYS, SMILE APPEARS ON SHAZAM :nooo:  I JUST SHAZAMED THE LEAK

Screenshot-20200708-134005-Shazam.jpg

I'M SHOOK :nooo:  

ITS COMING VERY VERY SOON, EITHER THIS WEEK OR NEXT

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

Also... I shazamed Diddy's part in the leak... and it didn't recognise it :bradley:   so the new version will likely be different to the leak, and will be a solo track

End Racism Now

Cherry Blues

Hopefully its good as "Never Worn White". NWW is so classic Katy, beautiful song 😍

COOOK
34 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Also... I shazamed Diddy's part in the leak... and it didn't recognise it :bradley:   so the new version will likely be different to the leak, and will be a solo track

I hope the leak’s a very rough demo and the final edit won’t sound so very bland imo...

COOOK
5 hours ago, Nuggets said:

:bear:

Such a cool concept, is this real? Katy never goes wrong with her concepts for the tour :bradley:

Sherry

She has yet to announce the album tracklist and fans already know most of the titles. As for miss gagz we had made up tracklists with Fame Hooker, Orch 1,2,3 and Kindess Punks confirmed :toofunny:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived