đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - 'Smile' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

Stef
4 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

She has yet to announce the album tracklist and fans already know most of the titles. As for miss gagz we had made up tracklists with Fame Hooker, Orch 1,2,3 and Kindess Punks confirmed :toofunny:

To be fair we had Babylon, Enigma, Rain on Me, Free Woman mostly confirmed too 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry
24 minutes ago, Stef said:

To be fair we had Babylon, Enigma, Rain on Me, Free Woman mostly confirmed too 

Enigma was confirmed? :nooo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

AMENiCURE

She's losing me out honestly. All the tracks (+ their descriptions) we've heard are all about peace and strength. Everything matched the yin yang theme she had for NRO. HIH and Daisies visuals being super floral based, it just makes no sense how this album would make a 180 turn and turn into some circus clownery.  

Spoiler

9492ce9c-cecd-47c9-91fe-2867c72853b9.pngkaty-perry-never-really-over-video-song-

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, COOOK said:

EccPmLQVAAAnXjH?format=jpg&name=large

thoughts? @xoxo Craig @Nuggets

Haven't heard the final track yet, but based off of the demo...

Never Really Over > Harleys In Hawaii > 365 > Smile > Con Calma Remix > Small Talk 

The demo of Smile reminds me of This Is How We Do and Chained To The Rhythm in one song... but more bland I guess? Hope the final will be different 

End Racism Now

Pop Music

ok, I like the cover though it is my second to least favorite for Katy (although all of her album covers are iconic) 

I do however like/love every single pre released thing she has released all the way starting with 365 with my favorite of the songs being "Small Talk" (justice for it and stop the hate for it). I am very excited for this album!

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

COOOK
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

The demo of Smile reminds me of This Is How We Do and Chained To The Rhythm in one song... but more bland I guess? Hope the final will be different 

Same! But she just tweeted this snippet and I'm... :bear: It's pretty much the demo... 

Teletubby

When will katy in header ?
I want it
KP1.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Delulu Rogers

The way the album isn't even out yet and we have all this content. Love Katy

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Same! But she just tweeted this snippet and I'm... :bear: It's pretty much the demo... 

Nah it is the demo, just minus Diddy :bear:  just heard the full song... maybe its a grower. Theres a few new things in production, nothing major though. But its pretty much the same as the demo...

Hope there's a few remixes, need a Zedd remix :selena:  maybe the diddy version is a remix :shrug:   

But yeah, like I said, its okay. Definitely prefer Never Really Over and Harleys in Hawaii over this. Smile is literally This Is How We Do + Chained To The Rhythm's daughter :poot:

End Racism Now

Leoj305
15 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Wow promo queen 

COOOK
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Smile is literally This Is How We Do + Chained To The Rhythm's daughter :poot:

and TIHWD to me is one of her worst songs so I hope I’m surprised when Smile is out because yes, the similarities are there...

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

and TIHWD to me is one of her worst songs so I hope I’m surprised when Smile is out because yes, the similarities are there...

Its not bad, but its not spectacular either. Its kind of just okay :selena:  Like NRO blew me away, but this is just... in the middle. Hoping it will grow. Lowkey prefer Daisies to this

End Racism Now

Archived