Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

zakariah

if you don’t like someone just don’t watch/read about them lmao

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Not me finding out about that creepy video with his cousin through his apology. :air:

KillerMonster

This is an apology I don’t think I can accept. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Oyster

Listening to this, I really do believe him and this was a very well done apology. Haters gonna hate without actually listening to the thing but it is very sincere

Tbh I keep on laughing on this cancelling generation that's growing up, that's getting people to apologise again for things they have already apologised just to get their agenda filled.

You people are trying to do the right thing, sometimes it works and totally necessary, but most of the times its a "liberal' take on being a low key bully.

Hope liberalism will understand that and keep representing compassion and understanding rather than just hate and receipts parties for things happened in a time they were kids that doesn't fits this day and age for that reason.

If ur shook by discovering Shaneynay, you are probably wrong with what you are about to act on.

Be active, make a change, stop bullying wrong people just cause you are bored.

Pennywise

I don't know what Shane did, but why are LGBTQ+ people and women constantly cancelled and yet hetero white men can get away with almost anything? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Gaga Lazuli

Meh, he really waited all this long to apologize? After he got all those checks :billie:

Little Monsters Torture Me

PartySick

Jenna stans him and not only is she a saint, she knows him personally so...it's a sign that me that he's a good guy who did/does stupid things.

Which I'm fine with tbh :gayhat: I was never a fan or hater anyway

🖤

lgaga1fan
24 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I mean, if all he wanted is checks, then maybe he would post at least twice a week like every other youtuber. The docuseries-style video every 6 months is a huge risk that just happened to have good results for him.

He literally got millions of dollars from an industry and sector of the internet that he was and never will be a part of.

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I don’t know what he’s apologizing for but this is interesting. :messga: 

I haven't watched the video but people are angry because they believe that Jeffee Star and Shane Dawson knowingly spread false rumours about James Charles being a predator. They did this to 'humble' James Charles and it almost led to his suicide. There are other things that he is apologising for but I think this is the main thing.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Just now, Mer Boy said:

I haven't watched the video but people are angry because they believe that Jeffee Star and Shane Dawson spread false rumours about James Charles being a predator. They did this to 'humble' James Charles and it almost led to his suicide. There are other things that he is apologising for but I think this is the main thing.

Thanks dude. I don’t really follow Jeffree, Shane, and James. But if it was proven true about him being a predator and messing with a straight guy, what are they apologizing for? :billie: 

Unless how they said it was very rude and cancel behavior.

KillerMonster
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I don’t know what he’s apologizing for but this is interesting. :messga: 

He admitted he looked up naked Children.

He called a 9 year old girl “sexy”

He laughed at a baby who got r*p*d and was killed from it and said it’s “amazing”

Thats just the tip of the iceberg

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Quartz

He keeps on apologizing. He doesn't even make videos regularly anymore because he's so afraid of how people will perceive him. Just make damn content you're proud off and stop caring too much. It will resonate if it will resonate. No need to please everyone, Shane.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

2 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

He admitted he looked up naked Children.

He called a 9 year old girl “sexy”

He laughed at a baby who got r*p*d and was killed from it and said it’s “amazing”

Thats just the tip of the iceberg

Sadly I don’t keep up with them but this is just plain disgusting. I thought this was still related to the straight guy situation. 

Archived