Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

BLACKPINK on Sour Candy: "I'm sad it's so short"

brownie

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

I'll be honest my friends who are causal Gaga fans think the album is great but the same thing everyone of them has said is "Why is the album so short?"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I need a solo version, sorry black pink. "sour candy, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah " :selena: y'all ruined it for me 

rose 's yeah yeah yeah is iconic and very blackpink :grr:

Hit me a message and say hi !

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

People saying Gaga didn't put effort into her song which happens to be a collab with the biggest Kpop group :awkney:

And I’ll say it again if you want.

31-E5456-F-2555-4-F43-891-E-F3832-AD4141

PartySick
27 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

It's a GAGA song though, so her part it supposed to be longer. Honestly I would've liked this song better without the collab.

The problem, imo, is that it doesn't sound like a Gaga song :selena: Gaga sounds like the feature on it

🖤

thet1234
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

The problem, imo, is that it doesn't sound like a Gaga song :selena: Gaga sounds like the feature on it

so right. It doesn't really sound like a Lady Gaga song. I still love it though. Really hoping for a music video with an extension to the song!! 

um chile

Enzo
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

There's a reason it's Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK :triggered:

Also Gaga has more time in it than the whole BP for a reason :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

S0436

I feel like it was intentional that Blackpink start the song and make the first 1 min seem like their song to get the streaming and blinks on board :huntyga:

blankpaper
24 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I need a solo version, sorry black pink. "sour candy, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah " :selena: y'all ruined it for me 

That isn’t very Kindness Police of you to say :ladyhaha:

reality’s tight if the music is right

gagzus

while i feel like the song doesn't need blackpink and could've been longer and solo, it's a good song. Not exactly single material i don't think but it's nice.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

There's a reason it's Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK :triggered:

Also Gaga has more time in it than the whole BP for a reason :triggered:

I'm saying the song itself, not how long the parts are :grr:

It's like Swish Swish and Kpop made a baby and then Gaga's on it for some reason :neyde: and then it's on Gaga's album for some reason :neyde:

🖤

8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

But what sounds like Gaga?, she is known for being versatile and experimenting with different sounds, so I never understand what everyone means by this.

And how does Gaga seem to feature if she is the one who sings the most? :selena:

💜

PartySick
1 minute ago, Focz said:

But what sounds like Gaga?, she is known for being versatile and experimenting with different sounds, so I never understand what everyone means by this.

And how does Gaga seem to feature if she is the one who sings the most? :selena:

Like every other song on the album sounds like Gaga :poot: idk, I wouldn't be able to put it into words tbh.

It just misses a mark that no other Gaga song misses.

The bright side though, it took her 12 years to finally make a song I don't like :gayhat:

Jewels n' Drugs haters and Sinner's Prayer haters can eat it :gayhat:

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well maybe there will be an extended version :vegas:

And extended version for a video would be cool :gayhat:

🖤

Archived