Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My help for the Chromatica Ball in Paris

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

Hey to all who come in Paris for the Chromatica Ball on July 25, 2021!

lg_chromaticaball_sdf_760x480.jpg

I wanted to tell you to not hesitate if you have any question about your trip in Paris next year (hotel suggestions, transports in the city/the country, French, how french people live, etc), you can send me a PM here or on Twitter for whatever you want to ask!

I think I'll ask at the beginning of July 2021 if some of you want to meet up at "Châtelet les Halles" (it's a big shopping center in the center of Paris) to go to the Stade de France together by the RER B (so we won't be alone (the journey takes about ten minutes), it would be reassuring for everyone in an unknown city).

I'm so excited to see y'all, Gaga and her show soon :sara: :messga:

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown
19 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

how french people live

I think everyone knows that we are rude, eat baguettes, wear a béret and listen to Edith Piaf :ohwell:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

L E O
28 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Hey to all who come in Paris for the Chromatica Ball on July 25, 2021!

lg_chromaticaball_sdf_760x480.jpg

I wanted to tell you to not hesitate if you have any question about your trip in Paris next year (hotel suggestions, transports in the city/the country, French, how french people live, etc), you can send me a PM here or on Twitter for whatever you want to ask!

I think I'll ask at the beginning of July 2021 if some of you want to meet up at "Châtelet les Halles" (it's a big shopping center in the center of Paris) to go to the Stade de France together by the RER B (so we won't be alone (the journey takes about ten minutes), it would be reassuring for everyone in an unknown city).

I'm so excited to see y'all, Gaga and her show soon :sara: :messga:

You're going to lose them all in Châtelet :lmao: but yeah, good idea!

WickedStan

Just got my tickets for Paris. Almost crying I’m so excited. Will definitely try to be there ❤️

MiQuenDroid
Just now, L E O said:

You're going to lose them all in Châtelet :lmao: but yeah, good idea!

Je porterais un gilet orange :selena:

MiQuenDroid
7 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I think everyone knows that we are rude, eat baguettes, wear a béret and listen to Edith Piaf :ohwell:

Rude : yes
Eat baguettes : yes
Wear a béret : no
Listen to Edith Piaf : yes, sometimes?

Florian
10 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

That's a Paris exclusivity honey :sis: 

GagaSine

Wow I would really love to go to the Paris show. I was supposed to move to Amsterdam from Canada this past April but obviously Covid changed that. Maybe I‘ll save up my money to get a ticket and have a little vacation.

MiQuenDroid
37 minutes ago, Tomas94 said:

Just got my tickets for Paris. Almost crying I’m so excited. Will definitely try to be there ❤️

See you in Paris sis! :staymad:

Should I buy my ticket from Ticketmaster.FR for the show? I can literally not wait to see our love for the first time :messga:

MiQuenDroid
14 minutes ago, Lahv said:

Should I buy my ticket from Ticketmaster.FR for the show? I can literally not wait to see our love for the first time :messga:

You should perhaps wait because some people will ask a refund so you'll find some better places.

MANiCURE 6

That's so kind ! ^^

I'm so excited to meet y'all there ! This will be my first Gaga show ever :bradley:

MiQuenDroid
Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

That's so kind ! ^^

I'm so excited to meet y'all there ! This will be my first Gaga show ever :bradley:

Me too :selena:

MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Me too :selena:

I'm clearly not ready...

But maybe I'll be ready in 1 year tho :nooo:

I took a ticket for my mom cause she loves Gaga and I can't wait to see her reaction when she'll see all these gay guys in their Chromatica jockstraps :ladyhaha:

Archived